Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
aashu241 We all know they do not want any kind of CDs, Videos VHS, USB, memory Cards NO Electronic media, ONLY PAPERS . YES photographs TOTAL of not more than 20 taken at various places and dates. Here I think we can send 4-5 pics of marriage which are of the same place like Marriage Recp. Party. Here they are bit wrong in guide as if we send only 1 picture of Reception, that will not be sufficient and so on.
So I sent 4 pics of Hall with various people, then 1 from Religious Ceremony, 3-4 with her relatives, 3-4 of the Honeymoon and 3-4 of other places we visited. I feel 20 should be increased to 40 or 50 at least. but ppl were sending them 300 or more photos in the past so if 20 are of BEST out of BEST it should work. My timeline :-
Application Recvd SYDNEY 30 JULY 2018
AND waiting
Visa officer will ask for photographs in any communication or we have to send without their instructins

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
I'm waiting for my PR ..its been 7 months now. Meanwhile my husband is planning to apply a visit for me this Aug as his birthday is coming up in October and also need to attend an important function. My husband is a PR.. I'm not employed.. I cannot show much documents from India as my parents are in Dubai..they are residents of the United Arab Emirates for the last 20+ years...so is thr a chance of rejection of my visit? What other strong documents can we submit to get the visit? Its quite important for me to travel in October..so please help

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I'm waiting for my PR ..its been 7 months now. Meanwhile my husband is planning to apply a visit for me this Aug as his birthday is coming up in October and also need to attend an important function. My husband is a PR.. I'm not employed.. I cannot show much documents from India as my parents are in Dubai..they are residents of the United Arab Emirates for the last 20+ years...so is thr a chance of rejection of my visit? What other strong documents can we submit to get the visit? Its quite important for me to travel in October..so please help
Are you in Saudi Arabia or India rt now? You can explain whole story honestly on a separate sheet, with application as to why you are unable to produce more proofs. Visa visa is given if you meet the following;-
You must show the officer that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations and that you will be in Canada for a temporary stay.
You must show the officer that you meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations and that you will be in Canada for a temporary stay.
  • satisfy an officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,
  • show that you have enough money to maintain yourself and your family members in Canada and to return home,
  • not intend to work or study in Canada unless authorized to do so,
  • be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity,
  • not be a risk to the security of Canada,
  • provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish your admissibility, and
  • be in good health (complete a medical examination if required).

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Hello Everyone,
One question:
If during the processing time of the application the sponsor and applicant meet each other, do u guys any idea where those trip documents need to be sent, visa office is NDVO.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello Everyone,
One question:
If during the processing time of the application the sponsor and applicant meet each other, do u guys any idea where those trip documents need to be sent, visa office is NDVO.
I guess one can always upload additional info thru web if it is really helpful, don't mean continue sending call logs or photos but visit can affect the whole application. I would send only if previously did not send enough proofs or did not stay 2-3 months only stayed few days then it will have +ve effect..

RamGenius

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Hey guys need some help

How can i apply spousal sponsorship online.
I cant see any documentation regarding this on CIC website can u please point me to the right direction.

Thanks

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
You Can't. Spousal sponsorship has to be a paper application submitted to Sydney, N.S.

Hey guys need some help

How can i apply spousal sponsorship online.
I cant see any documentation regarding this on CIC website can u please point me to the right direction.

Thanks

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
India
Are you in Saudi Arabia or India rt now? You can explain whole story honestly on a separate sheet, with application as to why you are unable to produce more proofs. Visa visa is given if you meet the following;-
  • satisfy an officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,
  • show that you have enough money to maintain yourself and your family members in Canada and to return home,
  • not intend to work or study in Canada unless authorized to do so,
  • be law abiding and have no record of criminal activity,
  • not be a risk to the security of Canada,
  • provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish your admissibility, and
  • be in good health (complete a medical examination if required).

Ahtisham01

Jan 24, 2018
When I submitted my application I didn't have enough proof for call logs or messages or money transfers. Would it be okay if I send them now through web form?

Talaal

Jan 17, 2018
I have applied for PR for my spouse in 11/2017 and the application is in process in New Delhi. In the mean time my spouse applied for Ph.d admission to UFT and she got approved and necessary study permit was issued by New Delhi and my spouse landed in Canada. Can any one tell me when my spouses PR will be issued and how to endorse on the passport.