+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Good to know! Does the sponsor get it or the PA? Also does it come after medical exam is completed or before?
The sponsor is the one receiving Aor1 & 2
After medical is done results posted. They gonna let you know that they transferred your file to xxxxx VO, then after a few days you see a status changed (added line) on PA ECAS saying “ we started processing you application on xxxxxxxx date, that’s AOR2.

Reactions: Teddy01 and samroro

shah1

Jul 31, 2018
Hi all,
My wife application is in the process, medical and additional documents have been submitted. Now it has been transferred on 26th July from Mississauga to New Delhi office for further process. Can anyone please tell us which stage is that and how long it will take after that to get passport request?
Thank you!

Pretty jot

Jul 30, 2018
Hi all,
My wife application is in the process, medical and additional documents have been submitted. Now it has been transferred on 26th July from Mississauga to New Delhi office for further process. Can anyone please tell us which stage is that and how long it will take after that to get passport request?
Thank you!
Hi
I am also in the same boat,,

newfemme

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
They have not yet started processing Oct 2017 applications. 2018 files won't be touched until they finish 2017.Hope that helps you get an idea.

Aug 1, 2018
Hi
4th May 2018
File sent to NDVO. Mail received on 20th July
Current status is Background Check in Process.

My wife is coming to India on 22nd Aug. We are planning to stay together in India until application processed. Is it OK. Ifnot OK then what are the risks involved in this?