+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
"Case held as per CPCM back office pilot program" anyone has idea what does it mean?
I think this refers to the OB 570 wherein some outland cases are processed in Mississauga. Try google for OB 570 and you'll see. It should be a good thing with faster processing that normal.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Here is the OB 570!!
Cross-posting...:
Here's the response to my Access to Information request:
They refused to provide pages 4 and 5, regarding their triage criteria, using an exemption:

Which I do not agree with: triage criteria that determines whether an application is complex or not is NOT an investigative technique. Each application undergoes the same scrutiny (and therefore outcome). I will be complaining about this to the Information Commissioner (in addition to my existing complaint for them taking 34 days to complete and then 2 more days to put it in a mailbox)

mehjot

Jul 24, 2018
App. Filed.......
20-04-2018
Med's Request
07-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
we got file transfer to NDVO last week, not sure how long it would take to process, what are chances of applying for toursit visa
my file transferred to ndvo on July 20 and i applied tourist visa in June and got it till 2028

rsmathew

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
File Transfer...
L
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I think this refers to the OB 570 wherein some outland cases are processed in Mississauga. Try google for OB 570 and you'll see. It should be a good thing with faster processing that normal.
Hey

Yea it is the OB 570....mine was selected for this and then 3 weeks later transferred to NDVO. OB570 office will check if you meet the criteria, if not return the application back to PA's VO. I initially thought i was lucky too....but it didn't pan out how I hoped. My GCMS notes had the above entry but no explanation as to why it didn't meet the requirements of OB570 (i can speculate though

naman.tuteja

Star Member
Dec 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

yesterday my account said we are processing your background check which is great news.

im wondering from your experience, how long does it take before it changes to DM and PPR request.

samroro

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
my file transferred to ndvo on July 20 and i applied tourist visa in June and got it till 2028
Hi what all papers did you apply with for the tourist visa? Did you give any specific reason as to why you need tourist visa while PR is in process?

Reactions: ssandy17

ssandy17

Jun 6, 2018
Hi what all papers did you apply with for the tourist visa? Did you give any specific reason as to why you need tourist visa while PR is in process?
SAME HERE, COULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION. I am thinking of applying tourist visa for my husband aswell.

thanks in advance

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Application received : Jan 30 2018
File # received : 23 March
Medical request : 23 March
Medical received : 30 April
Approved sponsor : April 4
Transferred to NDVO : April 11

This is my timeline..so which is AOR1 and AOR2 ?

golden_leaf

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Application received : Jan 30 2018
File # received : 23 March
Medical request : 23 March
Medical received : 30 April
Approved sponsor : April 4
Transferred to NDVO : April 11

This is my timeline..so which is AOR1 and AOR2 ?
Hi!

AOR 1 = File # received : 23 March
AOR 2 = when you receive a letter from NDVO saying that they have received your application and have started processing it

Mithra31

Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, CA
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
Hi!

AOR 1 = File # received : 23 March
AOR 2 = when you receive a letter from NDVO saying that they have received your application and have started processing it
Yeah now they just update ECAS saying “we started processing of your application on XXXXXXXXXX”