+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

pawaria

Feb 5, 2018
so it's not a visitor visa. I heard they are working on September 2017 files. why is the process soo long.
they received my file feb 14, 2018. when do you think they will request the passport?
No, it is not a visitor visa. Everyone application is unique. I believe, dependent children are processed quicker considering there no background check for infants.

Reactions: ssandy17

show_aib

Aug 25, 2015
Hi Guys, just got a letter from CIC today stating, please can someone suggest anything
 Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate. If a birth is registered late, include the
original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as: Old
school records (Fifth class and Middle standard school certificate).

I already submitted:
Original Birth certificate(Birth registered late)
Original 10th class certificate
Original voter id
Original Domicile certificate
notarized copy of national id card (Aadhar card)
Affidavit from parents stating birth

Unfortunately I don't have middle school/fifth class mark-sheets or records. any suggestions, or direction to correct forum is welcome.
Thanks
Shoeb

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Don't worry about the ones you don't have. Just type in a cover letter explaining why you don't have the same and request them to accept the alternatives (if any).
In my case also i did the same saying i didn't have those and provided alternatives thereof.

Even though you have submitted everything earlier, just do it again so it doesn't slow the process. When you say you have submitted originals, do you mean you have actually sent in the originals or just scanned copies?

If you have sent the originals, again write a cover letter explaining that and attach the scanned copies (if you dont have it explain it). But dont wait!!

Best of luck.

Hi Guys, just got a letter from CIC today stating, please can someone suggest anything
 Birth registration/certificate: Birth registration/certificate. If a birth is registered late, include the
original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as: Old
school records (Fifth class and Middle standard school certificate).

I already submitted:
Original Birth certificate(Birth registered late)
Original 10th class certificate
Original voter id
Original Domicile certificate
notarized copy of national id card (Aadhar card)
Affidavit from parents stating birth

Unfortunately I don't have middle school/fifth class mark-sheets or records. any suggestions, or direction to correct forum is welcome.
Thanks
Shoeb

Reactions: show_aib
May 31, 2018
Hi I received an Email saying "We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor"
Is this my SA?
I already have my AOR1 and Medical Request.

sush06

Jul 12, 2018
My application has been forwarded to New Delhi on 27th April 2018 since then no updates .... anyone with the same situation ???

Reactions: ssandy17

show_aib

Aug 25, 2015
Don't worry about the ones you don't have. Just type in a cover letter explaining why you don't have the same and request them to accept the alternatives (if any).
In my case also i did the same saying i didn't have those and provided alternatives thereof.

Even though you have submitted everything earlier, just do it again so it doesn't slow the process. When you say you have submitted originals, do you mean you have actually sent in the originals or just scanned copies?

If you have sent the originals, again write a cover letter explaining that and attach the scanned copies (if you dont have it explain it). But dont wait!!

Best of luck.
Thanks for the reply, will do it

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Hi all,
My daughter sponsored him outside Canada. Where to send application by courier? I read in guide but confusing addresses. Pl be reply.
Thx
Rose

ssandy17

Jun 6, 2018
My application has been forwarded to New Delhi on 27th April 2018 since then no updates .... anyone with the same situation ???
same here, my application was forwarded to New Delhi on May 09, 2018. I haven't heard anything back yet either. :(

tozach

Star Member
Oct 12, 2015
same here, my application was forwarded to New Delhi on May 09, 2018. I haven't heard anything back yet either. :(
And my daughter's application was sent to NDVO in June. Of course, havent heard anything yet. I guess it is a long wait