+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Any Dec 2017 - Jan 2018 applicants OR any applicants whose file has been transferred to NDVO between April 1 - April 12, 2018 got PPR ?

Reactions: sush06

Sandhuaman

Jun 21, 2018
Jalandhar
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
07-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
File Transfer...
20-06-2018
Med's Request
23-04-2018
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
I too faced similar issue while linking GCKey account. Please ensure to give Number of Applicants as Two instead of One.
Hope it helps.
I did but the showed the same msgs that the information is not correct

Mirolomi

Jul 7, 2018
Hi,
I have done my medical about 7 months ago and in my GCKEY account status changed to : your medical are passed. But idk why again aftar that they again requested the medical and some other information that i have done that and were accepted by them. Any idea????
Anyone with the same issue ????

nkanani1

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Request
NN
Interview........
NN
I Don't agree with lack of resources. It is about prioritization of Visa issuance. Student Visa's are issued in a blink. No offense to anyone, but students come over and create nuisances (as you'd see on the news) and yet there's no strict regulations around that. And when it comes to Spouses, Security doesn't freaking start in a lifetime even. For students its all about the money, and our spouses are rejected for tourist visas even.

In NDVO, they pay a dime for a dollar in labour, and yet don't have resources. I don't think so. Just feels like fulfilling of quotas at NDVO. You'd have to process "X" number of student visas in a specific time frame. "So screw spousal apps (they are going to get PR anyways)"

Its just ridiculous!!
Let me correct you right there.
I am a Canadian Citizen and I am waiting for my spouse with sponsorship application .
First of all , There is absolutely no need to judge the students on basis of just hand-full idiots in the news. I was a student myself , and have listened this more often. Its like we are terrorist or something . I get it , You are just jealous . We settled way better than people who is lucky enough to come with whole family and couldn't get a job.
We work really hard achieve our dreams and we are pretty successful. you don't know what goes behind the scenes and every student comes from different background. What makes you think that you have the right to say about any community when you are an immigrant yourself. We have way better and more social life than you guys so you should shut up about it and get over it cause guess what , the new immigration laws are in favour of students and you will see a lot of happy successful students .

Reactions: BadshahIqbal

RZ004

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
I am a Canadian Citizen and I am waiting for my spouse with sponsorship application .
First of all , There is absolutely no need to judge the students on basis of just hand-full idiots in the news. I was a student myself , and have listened this more often. Its like we are terrorist or something . I get it , You are just jealous . We settled way better than people who is lucky enough to come with whole family and couldn't get a job.
We work really hard achieve our dreams and we are pretty successful. you don't know what goes behind the scenes and every student comes from different background. What makes you think that you have the right to say about any community when you are an immigrant yourself. We have way better and more social life than you guys so you should shut up about it and get over it cause guess what , the new immigration laws are in favour of students and you will see a lot of happy successful students .
Did anyone even fu**ing ask you about your social life????
And if you dont get the point then dont say anything, you batter at your life then just stay there.

No one said every students are bad and you know what, we were all students at ones and we all know how we started from scratch. And the thing about NDVO is they are not taking that much time for student security screening who will ultimately become PR in few years, while on the other side they need month and months for spousal security screening.

Reactions: as10 and spicysank

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Did you even read before posting here!! And thank you for bringing up that they are "just a hand-full of IDIOTS" to create such nuisances. If they were like you (who cares for others) they would deserve to stay in this country and be part of your SOCIAL life.

The point here was about something else i.e. Spousal Sponsorship and the issue of extended processing times due to prioritization of student visa over spousal TRV or sponsorship.

Again, don't take it personally, and i can just wish you the best in your life in Canada. And i don't even want to give you any details of how I came to Canada and what i have given up to get where i am right now just because that was my fight and i won. So just chill. I honestly didn't feel the slightest offense due to your ignorance of other people's lives.

About shutting up, guess what I won't.

Cheers!!
Spicy!!!

Reactions: as10 and RZ004

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Greetings,

Can anyone tell me approximately how much time it will take for the application to move from Background check to PPR.

Hoping for a smooth processing of everyone's spousal applications. Good luck :)