+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Darworld!

May 13, 2018
we got file transfer to NDVO last week, not sure how long it would take to process, what are chances of applying for toursit visa

golden_leaf

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hello All,

I am a May applicant. Recently, the immigration requested us for 2 documents. One of the docs were already submitted before and the other was sent last Friday by our representative. How long would we need to wait to hear from the immigration next? We are still waiting to hear that my spouse is eligible to sponsor me.

Sincere Regards

RZ004

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
Hello All,

I am a May applicant. Recently, the immigration requested us for 2 documents. One of the docs were already submitted before and the other was sent last Friday by our representative. How long would we need to wait to hear from the immigration next? We are still waiting to hear that my spouse is eligible to sponsor me.

Sincere Regards
Anywhere between 1-3 weeks. Submit all documents that they ask for even if you have submitted it before with your application package.

RZ004

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
Its Fu**ing joke on us by NDVO.
Its more than 3 months already since they started working on my file, and there is not a single update from them.
and my BCG IP since last 104 days too.
So awful and frustrating, Cant even stop thinking about it and cant concentrate on any sh**t. :mad:

RZ004

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
we got file transfer to NDVO last week, not sure how long it would take to process, what are chances of applying for toursit visa
It is a good time for you to apply for visitor visa during this month give them as many as possible and available proofs, but do considered there is a high rejection ratio for us for approval.
One of my friend from March 2018 got visitor for his wife and he applied it for second time.

golden_leaf

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Anywhere between 1-3 weeks. Submit all documents that they ask for even if you have submitted it before with your application package.
Got it! However, I still wonder that why would IRCC make a mistake like that? How could they have missed that document from the package?

RZ004

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
Got it! However, I still wonder that why would IRCC make a mistake like that? How could they have missed that document from the package?
They are full of surprises sometime. There was some cases on CBC News about file being return due to lack of documents while already there was that document with application package and even when it arrived back to applicant it was still in there.

golden_leaf

Star Member
May 24, 2018
They are full of surprises sometime. There was some cases on CBC News about file being return due to lack of documents while already there was that document with application package and even when it arrived back to applicant it was still in there.
Ahan! That's weird. Anyways, thanks for solving my query.

rsmathew

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
File Transfer...
L
Med's Request
Waiting