+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Berv7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hi everyone i hope everyone is doing great!
I have a little confusion about the status in my gcKey.
I am december 2017 applicant

We got medical in april2018

but on the same date cic asked us to send my birth certificate and national id's and old school certificate.

And in april my file transferred to NDVO for further processing.

I did not get any AOR2
But ecas showing in process

Now in june when i see my gc key status it says following :
Eligibility : we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement.

Additional documents : we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Medical : passed
Interview : you do not need interview
Biometric : we do not need your fingerprint
Background check : we are processing your background check.
Final decision : your application is in progress

Now my confusion is ...ADR saying we are reviewing additional documents provided but i never submit or cic never asked me any documents after my birth certificate or school certificates which they asked in the initial stage of my application..
Now i am confused what documents NDVO is reviewing.. is it my birth certificate n school certificate?
Because after that we dint asked to submit anything by IRCC..

CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHAT IS THAT. ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Guys,
I have this strange question regarding chats.
I got 2 whatsapp screen shots for every months from last 1 year. Now do you think screen shots is a good idea or i should export the chant into test pad and use few parts of it?
My 2nd question is since the limit is just 10 pages only can i get printed on both side of a paper by this way i am able to get more screen shots?
Looking for you responses
Thanks

RZ004

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
Hi everyone i hope everyone is doing great!
I have a little confusion about the status in my gcKey.
I am december 2017 applicant

We got medical in april2018

but on the same date cic asked us to send my birth certificate and national id's and old school certificate.

And in april my file transferred to NDVO for further processing.

I did not get any AOR2
But ecas showing in process

Now in june when i see my gc key status it says following :
Eligibility : we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement.

Additional documents : we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Medical : passed
Interview : you do not need interview
Biometric : we do not need your fingerprint
Background check : we are processing your background check.
Final decision : your application is in progress

Now my confusion is ...ADR saying we are reviewing additional documents provided but i never submit or cic never asked me any documents after my birth certificate or school certificates which they asked in the initial stage of my application..
Now i am confused what documents NDVO is reviewing.. is it my birth certificate n school certificate?
Because after that we dint asked to submit anything by IRCC..

CAN SOMEBODY EXPLAIN WHAT IS THAT. ?

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Did you submitted your Schedule A and PCC when they ask?? Bcz when it says "we are reviewing additional document you have sent" means they have received your document and are working on them. So until they need any new document they wont ask or update anything. And still to be on safer side, check your "submitted application tab at the bottom of your status on gckey and check if it says anything about pending document.

Additional documents : we are reviewing the additional documents you provided. I have this same since I uploaded my PCC and Schd. A on Mar 15th. (Jan 15 Applicant)

RZ004

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
Guys,
I have this strange question regarding chats.
I got 2 whatsapp screen shots for every months from last 1 year. Now do you think screen shots is a good idea or i should export the chant into test pad and use few parts of it?
My 2nd question is since the limit is just 10 pages only can i get printed on both side of a paper by this way i am able to get more screen shots?
Looking for you responses
Thanks
The best way do get a chat history for IRCC is to export them from the whatsapp app, which will save a .text file and then save that file to a Pdf format and it will show you page numbers on the bottom of the page.
then you can choose to print any random pages upto 10 pages. (you can also do front and back) And if you think you wanna put more information then you can print 4 pages in one page. like you do for powerpoint files.

Reactions: avanipatil

Berv7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Did you submitted your Schedule A and PCC when they ask?? Bcz when it says "we are reviewing additional document you have sent" means they have received your document and are working on them. So until they need any new document they wont ask or update anything. And still to be on safer side, check your "submitted application tab at the bottom of your status on gckey and check if it says anything about pending document.

Additional documents : we are reviewing the additional documents you provided. I have this same since I uploaded my PCC and Schd. A on Mar 15th. (Jan 15 Applicant)
Yes i submitted pcc after they generated my file number and UCI number.

Berv7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
The best way do get a chat history for IRCC is to export them from the whatsapp app, which will save a .text file and then save that file to a Pdf format and it will show you page numbers on the bottom of the page.
then you can choose to print any random pages upto 10 pages. (you can also do front and back) And if you think you wanna put more information then you can print 4 pages in one page. like you do for powerpoint files.
So if i am not wrong it is IP2 stage?? Or still in IP1...I am December applicant.

rsahu

Jun 10, 2018
Hi Guys,
I became a Permanent Resident in Jan 2018 and still waiting for my PR Card. The delay is due to photo request. I am planning to get my marriage registration done in July 2018 and my social wedding is planned for Jan 2019. I want to sponsor my spouse (currently in India) for PR after we get the marriage certificate so that she can join me next year either after the wedding or little after that. I have few questions regarding the same.

1. Can I use my Indian address for the marriage certificate? Or I must use the Canadian address?
2. What is the financial condition that I need to show for sponsoring my wife? Is the current employer offer letter will do or I need to show substantial savings in my bank A/C for this purpose. If yes what is the ballpark number and for how long that must be in the A/C?
3. Is it okay if I apply for the PR nomination right after we get the marriage certificate or we should wait for some time?
4. I suppose that the entire application package need to be sent to NS and then the application need to be linked to online account. Please confirm

Any feedback will be helpful in this regard,
Thanks,

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Guys MP Inquiry that i have been waiting upon for so long. Useless at this point so didn't really follow up. However today got this response

Security not started even after over 5 months!!WTF!!
:mad:

Harshkp

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Guys MP Inquiry that i have been waiting upon for so long. Useless at this point so didn't really follow up. However today got this response

Security not started even after over 5 months!!WTF!!
:mad:
what does MP stand for ?
i am waiting for my GCMS notes.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hi Guys,
Need very urgent help!
According to CIC guied they accept photocopies of signature.
Has anyone did the same? I need to get few forms to be signed by my wife. But she sending me back to canada is a a week delay.

From CIC website:
Note: IRCC will normally accept forms with photocopies of signatures. However, you may be asked to provide the original copy of your forms with an original signature if an IRCC officer determines it is necessary.

Please guys help

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Guys,
Last questions in relationship form: Is there more information you wish to share to support you relationship?
Honestly i given everything on previous questions. so nothing left to write in this section.
What you guys suggest please let me know

Can just mention Not applicable

Thanks