+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Yaralabhumika

Feb 20, 2018
India
Any one know about which month process is going on plz I like to be with husband before his birthday it's months .if anyone has information plz tell me

Yaralabhumika

Feb 20, 2018
India
Any one know about which month process is going on plz I like to be with husband before his it's next only .plz tell me if anyone has any information

Srees

May 30, 2018
Review of medical results -You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents -We do not need additional documents.
Interview -You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check -We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Anyone at this stage?

Reactions: Yaralabhumika

Yaralabhumika

Feb 20, 2018
India
Review of medical results -You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents -We do not need additional documents.
Interview -You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check -We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Anyone at this stage?
Ya I'm in same from April

amster_can

Feb 11, 2018
I still don't have this status update in my GCKEY

Background check -We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

Wonder when will this happen...any thoughts? I am Jan 2018 applicant

amster_can

Feb 11, 2018
Please confirm if this is true, heard NDVO has started giving DM for Jan 2018 applicants..Anybody else heard this?

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
in ECAS beside DM it says In Process, what is the difference between "in process" and "in progress"?
Application in progress could be file has moved to the next level and in process could be they have received the application but yet to finalize.. It's my view may be wrong too!!
Thanks

Teddy01

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Any one know about which month process is going on plz I like to be with husband before his birthday it's months .if anyone has information plz tell me
Hi,
Many of us are procuring this unbearable feel of not being with our partner that too in such spl occasions.. Hopefully we will get something very soon I believe.. Coming back to the process, VO might also take our files randomly rather going month wise I trust.. So let's hope for the best!!
Thanks

Yaralabhumika

Feb 20, 2018
India
Hi,
Many of us are procuring this unbearable feel of not being with our partner that too in such spl occasions.. Hopefully we will get something very soon I believe.. Coming back to the process, VO might also take our files randomly rather going month wise I trust.. So let's hope for the best!!
Thanks
Thanks yar hopefully waiting for that only

Reactions: Teddy01

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Has anyone got PR in 4 months (4 months after receiving file number? ever?

Nowadays I'm hearing that some people get PR in 3-5 months..is that so?

Berv7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
I think we 3 are transferred to NDVO in april. So we are in same boat.
Hi Berv,
In Ecas it's showing as In process next to DM..[/QUOTE]
Has anyone got PR in 4 months (4 months after receiving file number? ever?

Nowadays I'm hearing that some people get PR in 3-5 months..is that so?
Its not seems like true....but if it is then that will be very fortunate for us. I think missisauga approved some spousal PR in matter of 4-5 months