New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I can understand your pain. Because I m also in same boat.
Mrs Sandhu and Neha Ji I am sorry to hear this all. But a hope is there. And marriage 1 year agreed but how many months since application received ? And Neha ji; your app received in Sydney on 27 August; as per old Mississauga it should get AOR1 by now but as per Sydney overloads of files and subsequent delays it can take good 60 to 90 days. Mine took 70 days, look below..So ladies have a seat , don't get upset or sad. You are given a ticket for a Train which has started, and if payment etc. found OK , Train will take you to the destination. Sadly we could not catch Super fast train, (some categories do , and don't wanna name it here!) a matter of luck U can say. :)

Mrs sandhu

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Mrs Sandhu and Neha Ji I am sorry to hear this all. But a hope is there. And marriage 1 year agreed but how many months since application received ? And Neha ji; your app received in Sydney on 27 August; as per old Mississauga it should get AOR1 by now but as per Sydney overloads of files and subsequent delays it can take good 60 to 90 days. Mine took 70 days, look below..So ladies have a seat , don't get upset or sad. You are given a ticket for a Train which has started, and if payment etc. found OK , Train will take you to the destination. Sadly we could not catch Super fast train, (some categories do , and don't wanna name it here!) a matter of luck U can say. :)
Yes but it's not super fast that whose file received about 8 months and we are happy for them who attained ppr too early even they applied later than us also we have hope we will get soon and will travel on plane not on train:D

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Yes but it's not super fast that whose file received about 8 months and we are happy for them who attained ppr too early even they applied later than us also we have hope we will get soon and will travel on plane not on train:D
Thats matter of luck and they have accepted lots of ppl from border who were rejected by US, and as I read Missi to Sydney transfer happened due to this. I may be wrong here. Imagining we are in a slow train which is moving, how we can jump to a Super fast train which is X-ing ours? Ruling party decides who boards Super Fast , not money, not U or me. Not against OR in favor of any thou.

Last edited:

Mrs sandhu

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Thats matter of luck and they have accepted lots of ppl from border who were rejected by US, and as I read Missi to Sydney transfer happened due to this. I may be wrong here.
Singleman brother just we have knowledge about our application that is fully good no mistake no anything and we all old applicants do pray that ndvo start decisions on file because everyone missed their partners so much that's d main cause couple check this thread and shared feeling with each other and also we attain hope from some members here.they don't debate because they know how difficult to live far away from life partners exactly after new marriage.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Singlman we all ate old applicants and this in not a battle of fast and slow train
All are expecting to meet their partners and we have not need to jump fast train if we pray our train can run fast
Agree. It was an example . Some guys here we see are over 100 days, they don't know where is the file! SO they are kind of waiting in line up to get a ticket even!

Reactions: 1506

Daljinder31217

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Agree. It was an example . Some guys here we see are over 100 days, they don't know where is the file! SO they are kind of waiting in line up to get a ticket even!
You never know who will get ticket first and later . There are so many applicants of nov 17 September 17 and still are waiting but on the flip side some of dec Jan get ppr so everybody can expect their ticket to go.

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
I just noticed my husband might have made a mistake in filling schedule A
Where they ask if you were a member of any political organization or social youth or professional organization .. are they asking for any political link here or any organization
He was a member of cloud security alliance Auckland in 2011 for a short while but he didn’t add that in form thinking cic is asking only link or associations to any political party or organization
Not sure if he did right and for public recognition of our relation we sent a screenshot of his fb profile which shows our marriage update and along with it also came his status update from 2011 that he became a member of cloud security alliance which isn’t listed in his personal history or mentioned in schedule A form
Would this be an issue??
We are worried and stressed of this can lead to rejection

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I just noticed my husband might have made a mistake in filling schedule A
Where they ask if you were a member of any political organization or social youth or professional organization .. are they asking for any political link here or any organization
He was a member of cloud security alliance Auckland in 2011 for a short while but he didn’t add that in form thinking cic is asking only link or associations to any political party or organization
Not sure if he did right and for public recognition of our relation we sent a screenshot of his fb profile which shows our marriage update and along with it also came his status update from 2011 that he became a member of cloud security alliance which isn’t listed in his personal history or mentioned in schedule A form
Would this be an issue??
We are worried and stressed of this can lead to rejection
To me it was a Security jo, but now if they found it you be more specific. This ain't anti human anti national thing? then why we worry so much. My best guess they won't care.

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
To me it was a Security jo, but now if they found it you be more specific. This ain't anti human anti national thing? then why we worry so much. My best guess they won't care.
Yes this isn't anti human or anything anti social but the question got us confused if they are asking for any organization. Or just something related to human rights etc because they ask if ever you were associated with any professional organization and wouldn't Cloud security alliance be considered as professional organization??
And since they have a screenshot that shows his update about it in 2011 .. will they see it as a lie or mispresentation??
That's what is worrying us

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Yes this isn't anti human or anything anti social but the question got us confused if they are asking for any organization. Or just something related to human rights etc because they ask if ever you were associated with any professional organization and wouldn't Cloud security alliance be considered as professional organization??
And since they have a screenshot that shows his update about it in 2011 .. will they see it as a lie or mispresentation??
That's what is worrying us
I see your point. My guess is= NO they won't care. Rest other members can reply who know better.

Reactions: neha25