+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon

I inquired through MP office and they said that NDV finalized my wife's assessment on March 24th, she's the applicant.
Further they said that it appears all the requirements are met and an officer will do a review and render final decision.
Her security, criminality are also done.
Till now we have not received PA, PPR or DM.
Any idea why how long more it might take.
Thank you kindly.
In my notes of gcms i also got same things ...still waitng fr dm ppr ..pre arrival 4th march

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Aftr
Hello @legalfalcon

I inquired through MP office and they said that NDV finalized my wife's assessment on March 24th, she's the applicant.
Further they said that it appears all the requirements are met and an officer will do a review and render final decision.
Her security, criminality are also done.
Till now we have not received PA, PPR or DM.
Any idea why how long more it might take.
Thank you kindly.
Aftr how long mp get response from visa officer?

Reactions: HarSingh75

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Completed interview along with my wife on April 30th. Received pre arrival on May 1st. Waiting for DM and PPR. Timeline in my signature. Interview was very simple and lasted for 20 minutes. 10 mins each for me and my wife. Interview was for clarity on photos.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Thank you. It should be in my signature.
1 more thing which you may be aware already AJAY that Air Tickets will go 10 to 20K more after JUNE They count this as Holiday High season, goes down again in mid Sept.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Do you mean in rupees or dollars?
Ajay I meant Rupees sorry, book on line as soon as you can Earlier U book cheaper the ticket as we all know. Also this can be booked by Canadian Spouse in Dollars prices are the same after conversions.
However 1 must see stamped PPT in hand before above action. :)

Ajay1972

Nov 19, 2018
Ajay I meant Rupees sorry, book on line as soon as you can Earlier U book cheaper the ticket as we all know. Also this can be booked by Canadian Spouse in Dollars prices are the same after conversions.
However 1 must see stamped PPT in hand before above action. :)
Yeah, i was planning on booking after we get an update that the visa is approved by the NDHC.

Reactions: singleman