+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

HIMASAP

Nov 11, 2018
Yes, the one which i sent you is monitored by the IRCC agents in Canada. For issues related to you, they will be able to help you because its more related to system rather than actual processing of application
So do you suggest that I put the ircc webform

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
So do you suggest that I put the ircc webform
yes, there is no harm. I sent webform to Visa Office but they never responded but atleast the webform with IRCC, they reply quickly and provide the solution.

Reactions: HIMASAP

ACRNC

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
How to fill vfs consent form ?

o
Its very simple... you will get these forms at vfs incase you forget to print it. Otherwise take a printout and fill with pen. Do take out the photographs that are requested at a studio because if you take out at vfs it is costly

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
because the webform I had put is directed towards NDVO.. would sending ircc webform create confusion
I just told you my experience, now its upto you which option you gonna go with

HIMASAP

Nov 11, 2018
I just told you my experience, now its upto you which option you gonna go with
thank you so much for helping me out... I realised few minutes ago that the webforms were bit different while I was just going through them.. and that is why reached out to you.. to get the clarification in time.. they do look very similar but are different at the enquiry section.. will go with ircc webform.. thank you..

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
thank you so much for helping me out... I realised few minutes ago that the webforms were bit different while I was just going through them.. and that is why reached out to you.. to get the clarification in time.. they do look very similar but are different at the enquiry section.. will go with ircc webform.. thank you..
Hopefully you will get a response soon :)

Reactions: HIMASAP

HIMASAP

Nov 11, 2018
Hopefully you will get a response soon :)
One thing more should i give a reference of previous webform or not and also will the old cancellation of representative form IMM5476 that I signed on 5-4-19 will work or should I again fill a new form of the current date and then send

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Hi all
Is there any chance of interview after PA
I am getting worried. Now beacsue most people who got PA in march are getting DM
I am august 27 applicant and bgc started on 5 march and Pa on 6th march

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
One thing more should i give a reference of previous webform or not and also will the old cancellation of representative form IMM5476 that I signed on 5-4-19 will work or should I again fill a new form of the current date and then send
I think you can just attached the form and sent the webform to them. You can mention that you have sent a form to VO but no response till date and your medical invite will expire.

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Hi all
Is there any chance of interview after PA
I am getting worried. Now beacsue most people who got PA in march are getting DM
I am august 27 applicant and bgc started on 5 march and Pa on 6th march
I would say its rare to have interview after PA. Did anybody have encountered situation like this? Your application was received at the end of August and I am sure your DM will be the next lot for sure.

Reactions: neha25

jaz13

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
Any August applicant who has not received a DM or Pre Arrival yet? I’m scared because we haven’t received pre arrival or DM
Timeline:
App received: August 16
Med request sometime in October
Med completed end of October
Asked to do ppc
Sent that out sometime January
File transferred to NDVO feb 14
Started bcg on feb 19
But when I spoke to an agent they said bcg had started in Canada
And nothing after that

I’m a bit worried please if there is anyone that has a similar timeline please contact me.

Reactions: that90sguy

HIMASAP

Nov 11, 2018
I think you can just attached the form and sent the webform to them. You can mention that you have sent a form to VO but no response till date and your medical invite will expire.
what category should i choose in type of application since i choose pr application applied by mail and the next category it shows after selecting is for other kinds of pr application like federal skills , provincial nominee except family sponsorship