+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
Its so unfair at CIC end, PR application process is more like a lucky draw now a days
I think the application he is referring to was processed in Mississauga/Sydney office in Canada. They are really fast.
Apparently if application is out to our local VO like NDVO, its gonna take more time.

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
I think the application he is referring to was processed in Mississauga/Sydney office in Canada. They are really fast.
Apparently if application is out to our local VO like NDVO, its gonna take more time.
My point is why few applications are selected for Mississauga and rest all are processed in NDVO. Is it some lottery system they do?

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
My point is why few applications are selected for Mississauga and rest all are processed in NDVO. Is it some lottery system they do?
In my case, I had to submit few affidavits and related local documents to prove some points which obviously need a local verification. I believe such similar cases will be forwarded to local office, where as if your application is simple enough for an officer here to understand and no local verification is needed to clarify your statements, he proceeds. This is just my thoughts.

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
In my case, I had to submit few affidavits and related local documents to prove some points which obviously need a local verification. I believe such similar cases will be forwarded to local office, where as if your application is simple enough for an officer here to understand and no local verification is needed to clarify your statements, he proceeds. This is just my thoughts.
Like in my case, it was simple application and we even have a child together so there is nothing much to check even terms of relationship and all the local documents submitted are in English and didn't have to submit any affidavits, its just the lottery system they follow :)

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
At least PA has been received just imagine the state the June July applicants who haven't received PA yet are going through. I'm sure all our turns would come up :)
Yeah its hard but I hope they whip through them fast

Last edited:

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
I think they are now working on closing applications received till June as time is getting much less. Next would be July applicants and then August... so on and so forth. It doesn't matter when you've received PA. What matters is when was the date of application received in Canada
I know and that way its still a long Wait for me
:(

Last edited:

dinodn

Aug 22, 2016
Like in my case, it was simple application and we even have a child together so there is nothing much to check even terms of relationship and all the local documents submitted are in English and didn't have to submit any affidavits, its just the lottery system they follow :)
That's terrible if they follow lottery system! I still think there are some check points/procedures they must follow in-order to decide whether or not forward to local office. Otherwise its unfair like you said.
Anyways, our Delhi officers are celebrating holi this week and open our files probably next Monday only I guess. May God let at least one single officer to feel working on Friday and push our files to next stage! :)

Reactions: neha25

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
That's terrible if they follow lottery system! I still think there are some check points/procedures they must follow in-order to decide whether or not forward to local office. Otherwise its unfair like you said.
Anyways, our Delhi officers are celebrating holi this week and open our files probably next Monday only I guess. May God let at least one single officer to feel working on Friday and push our files to next stage! :)
Yeah, Certainly

evolver10

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
congrats is your file transfered to NDVO or mssissaugua?
Thanks ! The file was never sent to New Delhi, it was processed in Mississauga. Some members here said that the straight forward cases are being processed relatively quicker in Mississauga . Didn't expect it to be that quick though.

pr1711

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/<b>Colombo</b>
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
<b>Oct 09th 2014</b>
Doc's Request.
May 13th 2015
Nomination.....
<b>(PER):</b> Jan 15th 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 13th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
<b>SLU:</b> May 01st 2015: Started processing on Apr 28th 2015
Med's Request
May 14th 2015
Med's Done....
May 20th 2015 || <b>Third Line: </b>May 28th 2015 || <b>Decision Made: </b>June 27th 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
[color=#D4A017] <b>July 30th 2015</b>[/color] <b>
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 16th 2015
Well i think they are only giving DM to may june applicanta so far
Long wait for anyone who applied after this
Yeah, they are mainly finishing off the with June apps as its been quite long with those files and deadline is approaching too.

Reactions: ACRNC and neha25

pr1711

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/<b>Colombo</b>
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
<b>Oct 09th 2014</b>
Doc's Request.
May 13th 2015
Nomination.....
<b>(PER):</b> Jan 15th 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 13th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
<b>SLU:</b> May 01st 2015: Started processing on Apr 28th 2015
Med's Request
May 14th 2015
Med's Done....
May 20th 2015 || <b>Third Line: </b>May 28th 2015 || <b>Decision Made: </b>June 27th 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
[color=#D4A017] <b>July 30th 2015</b>[/color] <b>
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 16th 2015
Any ideas how much time is NDVO taking after receiving the physical passport?