+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Hello everyone.. i am new to this forum. I had a question if aby of you could helpme with the same.
My file has been transferred to ndvo since dec2018 and i sent them an email enquiring about my status update. The reply i got was :
your file is pending officer’s review.
Once the review is complete, our office will contact you with further instructions.
Can you explain the meaning of this reply.
Im aug18 applicant, medical passed, bgc not started yet
your timeline is similar to mine, hold tight. My BGC started couple of days ago.

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
I don't think it had any impact till date. When i raised my last case specific inquiry with CIC, I raised my concern about reuniting with my daughter.
My friend's application for sponsorship is just for wife and his application is already processed and visa issued.
Okay your friend also applied in august?? And his file was also transferred to ndvo if so when do you know?

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Thanks for your reply.. i wanted to know at what stage would my file will be.. when they say its Pending officers review
we are also clueless, what VO is actually doing

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Okay your friend also applied in august?? And his file was also transferred to ndvo if so when do you know?
He applied on 13th August and his file never transferred to NDVO. It got processed in Mississauga itself.

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
I just received an email, I am sure you all might have received on your registered CIC mail id:

"Starting March 6, you will see a progress bar for your online application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will also give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing times."

Last edited:

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
thank you sir
No worries, just keep of checking your GCKey status and the forum here. You will get a general idea of the application dates which VO is currently processing at final stages

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
I just received any email, I am sure you all might have received on your registered CIC mail id:

"Starting March 6, you will see a progress bar for your online application. The progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application. It will also give you an estimated completion date based on our latest estimated processing times."
Can you explain what does it mean??
Does it mean they will show estimated DM date too in gc key?? Starting march 6??

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
I just received any email, I am sure you all might have received on your registered CIC mail id:

I didn’t receive any email... what does this mean? Where did u receive it

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Can you explain what does it mean??
Does it mean they will show estimated DM date too in gc key?? Starting march 6
I think it will tell you the timelines when VO is expected to complete an activity based on the normal processing timelines. It can be for BGC, Eligibility, Criminality Check or DM . Hopefully we will know after 6th March what it actually means

Reactions: neha25

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
I didn’t receive any email... what does this mean? Where did u receive it
I received it on the mail id registered for GCkey login, i use the same ID in the application as well.

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
I think it will tell you the timelines when VO is expected to complete an activity based on the normal processing timelines. It can be for decision made activity as well. Hopefully we will know after 6th March what it actually means
That will be great
Letz see just 2 more days to march 6