LANDED..........
19-01-2019
Reactions: Kirat29

jsm2017

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
I think you just have to wait. You must be getting pretty close, though.[/QUOT
Hello friends ,

My husband’s file was received on April 26th and got AOR on June 5th .
Medical requested : June 8th
Medical passed : June 25
Sponsorship approval : June 12
File transfered to NDVO : July 5
Background check started on July 11th
After that is complete silence, please suggest me what should i do now ? Is it normal or should my husband call CIC , please friends suggest me . Thanks
just relax...few jan ,feb,march are still in waiting

Twish

Sep 5, 2018
Even while giving HOPES to others ; some times I get hopeless too. We are all humans U see! In this Sponsorship the hardest part is NOT Sponsoring or filling forms ; rather it is WAIT>>waiting and >>waiting. So I suggest all to keep HOPE, your day will come :) Lets try to forget 4 a while and do other things then it helps to kill the time of waiting game..
Per arrival status comes on gc key or on ecas? I got DM on my ecas.. I don’t have access to my gckey... n the water price is now closed

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Per arrival status comes on gc key or on ecas? I got DM on my ecas.. I don’t have access to my gckey... n the water price is now closed
I have read here that it should comes in the GCkeys as a downloadable pdf file

Reactions: lucky1990

karan_singal123

Jul 28, 2013
Hi

I got letter stated that "Final Request" This is your final reminder, no further request will be sent, and if you failed to submit docs in 30 days we will take our decision based on your situation. or submit letter stating that why you are unable to provide documents within mentioned time frame.

They asked me 2 Docs

(1) Evidences To prove my relationship ( Even i sent while applied, Photos of marriage/ flight tkts, passport stamping,) They asked me again to submit all same docs

(2) CSQ a i have applied spousal sponsorship through QUEBEC, so its a (Certification of Selection for Quebec)

I have already applied for CSQ but Quebec has not yet issued CSQ and CIC is asking in 30 days,

Guys Pls help me what to do now.

My timeline

• Application Sent: July 23, 2018
  • Application Received: July 27, 2018
  • AOR 1: Oct 03, 2018
  • Sponsorship Approval: Oct 03, 2018
  • Additional Docs Requested: Nov 13 2018

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi

I got letter stated that "Final Request" This is your final reminder, no further request will be sent, and if you failed to submit docs in 30 days we will take our decision based on your situation. or submit letter stating that why you are unable to provide documents within mentioned time frame.

They asked me 2 Docs

(1) Evidences To prove my relationship ( Even i sent while applied, Photos of marriage/ flight tkts, passport stamping,) They asked me again to submit all same docs

(2) CSQ a i have applied spousal sponsorship through QUEBEC, so its a (Certification of Selection for Quebec)

I have already applied for CSQ but Quebec has not yet issued CSQ and CIC is asking in 30 days,

My timeline

I think you should resend via web few more pics or documents with a letter of expatiation that you do not have CSQ yet. If you do that this DANGER of final reminder will disappear as they will send you an e-mail of the things received :-
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Mcthyyab

Aug 13, 2018
Hi

They asked me 2 Docs

My timeline

Even I had the same issue with my PCC from FBI. Submit one of the documents the proof of evidence and tell them you have already applied for the other Quebec document. They will give you time no need to worry about it. Just relax and tell the Quebec to issue to CSQ. Hope everything goes well with you.

Mcthyyab

Aug 13, 2018
What are the meaning of steps after BGCK?
PPR..?
DM..?
Pre-Arrival?
and what's the last step/communication?
Once they decide you are eligible & approved. They send you pre arrival email on gc key. Then Decison made on ECAS. After a week you’ll get request your submission for passport. 10-15 days you’ll get your passport back with COPR ( confirmation of permanent residence) so you can fly to Canada & meet the immigration officer in Canada that’s the end step.

Reactions: Aziz123

Mcthyyab

Aug 13, 2018
Guys it’s a 10 months process. So don’t lose your hopes. Be clam & enjoy your time. Some persons are lucky enough to get in 3-4 months also. So you never know whose where. But max time is 10-11 months according to NDVO & CIC

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Mcthyyab :: I agree that DAY will come to every one, if we look at ones who are finalized in 3 months , it won't help and a person is stressed out, thinking and thinking. All files are NOT equal and all tables are NOT equal as well, I know if her file is in SILENCE room or even freezing room, 1 day her file will move further and she will see some news. But sometimes we can't control our emotions as we are all human beings and cannot control emotions ;):rolleyes: