+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Navdeep1988

Oct 1, 2018
If no by this month...
All the best!

u can expect PPR anytime now bcoz they have started giving PPR to dec last week applicants.... all the best
Hi
I am dec applicant , but i cant recieve anything till now after file transfer to ndvo, plz tell if anyone from december get dm or some thing else

Thanks

Shrey_19

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Hello All,
Need your Help....
I am going to apply PR on spousal visa category in December but have confusion for application.

I have confusion as what proof need to show for below point of checklist.

As of now I am in india and my fiancee in canada and in December we will marry.

Checklist point 7.e;
"documentary evidence of financial support between you and your spouse and or shared expense".

What document should be present for above point?.

As all of you already applied so kindly guide me.

NLSVM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Hello All,
Need your Help....
I am going to apply PR on spousal visa category in December but have confusion for application.

I have confusion as what proof need to show for below point of checklist.

As of now I am in india and my fiancee in canada and in December we will marry.

Checklist point 7.e;
"documentary evidence of financial support between you and your spouse and or shared expense".

What document should be present for above point?.

As all of you already applied so kindly guide me.
If you support your fiancee financially or if she supports you then you should prove it by providing receipt of it such as western union or however you send money.

Heer ranjha

Jul 28, 2016
Hello everyone i need help.. after winning full hearing ndvo req me
For
Pcc and medical but they also request for different form and i am confuse that they also request for spouse questionarie form no. 5490. So my question is that i have to again send all documents like photos emails bills which i already sent during full hearing or i have to just fill form??? I won my full hearing in july 2018

ICG

Oct 17, 2018
Hey All...I am Aug-26-2017 applicant. I had my interview today... Lady who interviewed me was very kind and polite... She check my docs, photographs a bit and then ask me for re-medical in 30 days... They returned all my docs and passport too... Can anybody tell me why they did not keep the passport? Or ask for the passport after re-medical is submitted? P