+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Tresa1990

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
They ask me to submit pcc nd sedchule A form in march 2018 I submitted it after that they send my file to ndvo
If no by this month...
All the best!
They ask me to submit pcc nd sedchule A form in march 2018 I submitted it after that they send my file to ndvo
u can expect PPR anytime now bcoz they have started giving PPR to dec last week applicants.... all the best

NLSVM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
App recieved Feb. 27 and transferred to NDVO Apr. 27 and processing started Apr. 30. Didn't travel and no additional doc. requested.
We are expecting to get visa by April and based on this we are making travel planning and housing accommodation. When Can we expect to revieve ppr request?

dygodwi

Oct 11, 2018
App recieved Feb. 27 and transferred to NDVO Apr. 27 and processing started Apr. 30. Didn't travel and no additional doc. requested.
We are expecting to get visa by April and based on this we are making travel planning and housing accommodation. When Can we expect to revieve ppr request?

Tresa1990

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Haiii.. Am February 19th applicant.file trnsf ndvo 1st May..after marriage travelled Maldives country..
It is said that background check may take time than usual if u have travelled to other countries from ur home country. If it is a straight case u can expect PR within 12months.
There are some factors that can slow down the PR process
1.lack of photographs
2.if u file ur application after registered marriage.(traditional marriage has more weightage & can speed up process)
3. If u have travelled to other countries from ur home country.(but it is an advantage to apply for visiting visa)
These r some reasons that I hav found out by observing some of my close frnds cases . My friend got spouse PR within 7 months.feb 19th 2018 applicant got PPR on aug 24th 2018. They dint apply for visiting visa.

dygodwi

Oct 11, 2018
It is said that background check may take time than usual if u have travelled to other countries from ur home country. If it is a straight case u can expect PR within 12months.
There are some factors that can slow down the PR process
1.lack of photographs
2.if u file ur application after registered marriage.(traditional marriage has more weightage & can speed up process)
3. If u have travelled to other countries from ur home country.(but it is an advantage to apply for visiting visa)
These r some reasons that I hav found out by observing some of my close frnds cases . My friend got spouse PR within 7 months.feb 19th 2018 applicant got PPR on aug 24th 2018. They dint apply for visiting visa.