+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Tresa1990

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
VO- New Delhi|Received: 2017 Nov 27| AOR1: 2018 JAN 22| SA: FEB 05|Med Request: FEB 05/Exam: FEB 19/Passed: FEB 26| PA ECAS IP: March 13| AOR2: Havn't receveid any email regarding AOR2|BGCIP: First time: March 05| Additional Documents (Marriage photos) requested: 17th Sept 2018| Pre-Arrival: 5th Oct
Thanku

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
hmm i knew the pain, am Sep 2017 applicant. Lets wait with positive hopes. I will update if I get any further notice.
Me too! June 5, 2017 applicant - got prearrival on May 11, 2018 and still waiting for DM and PPR. This is getting really ridiculous.

Reactions: Kanchan

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
You should email them and ask, its more then 12 months for you.
I've been in touch with my MP office since June and they said everything is complete on the application but the last step is security which is still pending :( When I sent case specific web form enquiry to NDVO, they just sent general email response saying background checks are in process and no further action is required from us.

I don't know what else I can do to speed this up? It's been 5 months since security has been pending. My patience is honestly growing thin...

Tresa1990

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
I've been in touch with my MP office since June and they said everything is complete on the application but the last step is security which is still pending :( When I sent case specific web form enquiry to NDVO, they just sent general email response saying background checks are in process and no further action is required from us.

I don't know what else I can do to speed this up? It's been 5 months since security has been pending. My patience is honestly growing thin...
I have heard that if the applicant has resided in other countries apart from India the background check may take time..

rajkaransingh87

Mar 27, 2018
Is there any chance that my application gets rejected once you get pre arrival letter and DM..
Because I have received my pre arrival and DM on ecas but still my gckey is same..it says application in progress..I am December 27th applicant and received my prearrival letter and DM on ecas on 5th October but haven’t got my ppr yet..I am a bit worried...anyone who is facing the same problem..

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
I have heard that if the applicant has resided in other countries apart from India the background check may take time..
Yup, he resided in Afghanistan and Pakistan but the last update I received was that CIC received the information they requested from the respective countries and now they are reviewing it. I'm just not sure how long the review will take or if they'll ask for additional information from the countries which could cause further delay.

Tresa1990

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Is there any chance that my application gets rejected once you get pre arrival letter and DM..
Because I have received my pre arrival and DM on ecas but still my gckey is same..it says application in progress..I am December 27th applicant and received my prearrival letter and DM on ecas on 5th October but haven’t got my ppr yet..I am a bit worried...anyone who is facing the same problem..
Don’t worry
Yup, he resided in Afghanistan and Pakistan but the last update I received was that CIC received the information they requested from the respective countries and now they are reviewing it. I'm just not sure how long the review will take or if they'll ask for additional information from the countries which could cause further delay.
hope u will get PPR soon...
All the best!

Tresa1990

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Don’t worry.
It won’t get rejected.
Did they ask for additional documents?
Just wait for another 2weeks u may get PPR soon....
All the best!

rajkaransingh87

Mar 27, 2018
Don’t worry.
It won’t get rejected.
Did they ask for additional documents?
Just wait for another 2weeks u may get PPR soon....
All the best!
They have asked me to submit few more pictures of my marriage which I did on September 20th 2018.after that on 5th October I have got prearrival and DM.nothing after that..

Reactions: Tresa1990