+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

ricky4u

Aug 2, 2018
oh god i dont no what going in ndvo guys can any body help me on sep1 2018 i got and email for an interview but yesterday i got and email that my interview has been canceled and i got this msg on my gc-key Your interview was cancelled. Check your messages for details. but there have no any msg in my gc-key acc i dont no whats going on i am worried and my status showing in my gc key submitted and my bg chek is still going on according to gc-key and this msg still show in my gc-key
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
guys pls any body know about this what i can do pls let me know ?

Reactions: Saumyazubeer

Saumyazubeer

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
oh god i dont no what going in ndvo guys can any body help me on sep1 2018 i got and email for an interview but yesterday i got and email that my interview has been canceled and i got this msg on my gc-key Your interview was cancelled. Check your messages for details. but there have no any msg in my gc-key acc i dont no whats going on i am worried and my status showing in my gc key submitted and my bg chek is still going on according to gc-key and this msg still show in my gc-key
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
guys pls any body know about this what i can do pls let me know ?

About interview I don’t know, but may be you will get it without interview. All other things same like my status. Wait for sometime and hope for the best . Will pray.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
guys what is mean for Pre-arrival i got msg in my gc-key for my pre-arrival is that good thing or i still wait for more days ?
THROW A BIG PARTY my friend your waiting time is OVER ! Pre-arrival is ONLY given to 100% APPROVED cases. HEY! invite me too! I don't care for ticket expenses :) hahahaa

ricky4u

Aug 2, 2018
THROW A BIG PARTY my friend your waiting time is OVER ! Pre-arrival is ONLY given to 100% APPROVED cases. HEY! invite me too! I don't care for ticket expenses :) hahahaa
yeah pls come thnx for yours msg i can relax now because i got an email for an interview but i dont no my interview was canceled i didnt go for an interview how many days we have to wait ?

rajanhere

Jun 15, 2015
Hi All, I have submitted the application back in Sep 2017 to Sponser my wife and she is living in India. Just received the letter saying that application has been forwarded to New Delhi for further processing.

Here are the details.
1. Application posted on Sep 14th 2017
2. Application received in Mississauga on Sep 15th 2017.
3. Received letter from CIC on Oct 31st 2017 saying met the requirements for eligibility as Sponser.
4. Received email for medical check on Nov 2nd and completed the medical for my wife on Nov 9th 2017
5. My wife received email to provide Schedule A and Passport copy on Nov 4th 2017 and submitted the same on Nov 10th 2017.
6. Informed CIC about our new born baby by sending the birth certificate on Mar 23 2018, while waiting to get the passport.
7. April 24th 2018 Received the letter for asking the application form to add my child.
8. May 28th 2018, submitted all the forms along with passport of our child.
9. June 5th 2018 CIC confirmed the receipt of the documents.
10. July 13th CIC requested for my child medical exam and we did the medical exam on July 18th 2018.
11. Aug 3rd received the letter in mail dated as July 13th that application updated to include our child and all the eligibility requirements are met.
12. Sep 7th 2018, received an email stating that application has been forwarded to New Delhi.

Its almost one year, not sure what they will do in Delhi LVO. They are yet to ask the PCC, chest xray for my spouse as she was carrying while she did medical back in Nov 2017. When I can expect the PPR for my spouse?

ssknair

Aug 17, 2017
Hello friends
I am new here
my spouse immigrated to Canada, after 2 months she left the house and
not ready to come back to me, can you help me where to report this case as fraud
I need addresses....plz

Please call CIC and update them about this. Did your spouse receive her PR card or was she on a visit visa?