+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

dj8855

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
My current status in GcKey was showing application/ profile updated . Now it says submitted .
My Ecas says still In Process
I already said, it means something updated in the back-end (This is usual behavior). The change/update is not visible to you (and to all of them who got their DMs/PPRs afterwards). Yes, it means you are about to get DM/PPR.

Reactions: Saumyazubeer

Saumyazubeer

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
I already said, it means something updated in the back-end (This is usual behavior). The change/update is not visible to you (and to all of them who got their DMs/PPRs afterwards). Yes, it means you are about to get DM/PPR.
Thanks dear for the good words.

AmanAulakh

Sep 10, 2018
Hey Guys

I am in Process of sponsoring PR for my Husband (outside Canada)
Application received on 13 June 2018
Application Starts Process on 17 July 2018
Eligibility Meet as Sponsor on 17 Aug 2018
Medical request on 22 Aug 2018
Medical done on 25th Aug 2018

Since then there is no update, I can only find on Online Tool to check my application process

Just wondering how long it will take get results updated on CIC website, Somehow i can't link my application to my GCkey login

Reactions: Saumyazubeer

chints3

Sep 3, 2018
Hey Guys

Since then there is no update, I can only find on Online Tool to check my application process

Just wondering how long it will take get results updated on CIC website, Somehow i can't link my application to my GCkey login
If you can’t link then call them and they will help you to link your application to your account .

Reactions: AmanAulakh

Saumyazubeer

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hey Guys

We are October 2017 applicants. Still waiting. If you are lucky you may get within 6 months. Just pray .or you have to wait patiently till next March April

Reactions: AmanAulakh

BlueRodeoFan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Does your current status says application / profile updated in cic ?@Saumyazubeer
Does that mean when you say there is an update in my profile ? @BlueRodeoFan
I'm not sure what that means. I've heard if people catch that their application is updated that it means something will be happening shortly. However I never saw that with my husband's account. Hopefully that sort of answered your questions as I'm not really sure I understood what you were asking.

Reminder there will be a system update tomorrow so My CIC/GCKey will be down from I believe 3:30 am to 5:30 am Eastern or 1pm to 3pm Indian time per the message on their site. IRCC also tweeted that the update was still happening (I thought they might cancel it because of today's outage). Hopefully there will be lots of good news updates for everyone tomorrow.

chints3

Sep 3, 2018
I'm not sure what that means. I've heard if people catch that their application is updated that it means something will be happening shortly. However I never saw that with my husband's account. Hopefully that sort of answered your questions as I'm not really sure I understood what you were asking.

Reminder there will be a system update tomorrow so My CIC/GCKey will be down from I believe 3:30 am to 5:30 am Eastern or 1pm to 3pm Indian time per the message on their site. IRCC also tweeted that the update was still happening (I thought they might cancel it because of today's outage). Hopefully there will be lots of good news updates for everyone tomorrow.
That’s ok. @dj8855 answered that and I also checked the previous messages . Did you receive PPR?