App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Cool, so we submitted the passport on August 30th and today Sept 7th, its approved and received email that they have send the passport back to us. Just wondering if COPR comes at a later stage or does it come with the passport
Congrats. Your journey is almost complete. COPR (two copies) will come along with the passport.

Reactions: BadshahIqbal

Kangaroolove

Sep 5, 2018
Congratulations. Within 6 months. You are lucky. We are still waiting 2017 October applicant. Is I that true Cic is approving Kerala applicants fast.
Apparently... most of the applications from March /April 2018 got the passport request.. and the long wait continues for the rest of us..happy for those who received it but this is really heart breaking and not justifiable

Reactions: Saumyazubeer

VG2014

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Hi
Application received November 7,2017
Last week we received a call from Delhi sort of phone interview and today my husband received pre arrival email. I think they started processing November applicants
Congrats on getting pre-arrival. Can you share details on how the interview was?

Saumyazubeer

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Apparently... most of the applications from March /April 2018 got the passport request.. and the long wait continues for the rest of us..happy for those who received it but this is really heart breaking and not justifiable
I can feel the pain, yes we are happy for them but when they consider Kerala people at same time they must process other applications who all are waiting for long time. I am from Kerala but my spouse from Kashmir . It’s hurt very badly. When we got that PAL we were so happy . Insha Allah we all will get some positive responses soon. I will keep you all in my duas. I know the pain very well.

Kangaroolove

Sep 5, 2018
I can feel the pain, yes we are happy for them but when they consider Kerala people at same time they must process other applications who all are waiting for long time. I am from Kerala but my spouse from Kashmir . It’s hurt very badly. When we got that PAL we were so happy . Insha Allah we all will get some positive responses soon. I will keep you all in my duas. I know the pain very well.
Thank you... hope you will hear the positive news soon.. fingers crossed

BadshahIqbal

Nov 2, 2012
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 01 2015 / Received on Feb 05 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 08 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 02 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 24 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jun 03 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 23 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 20 2012
I mean how many days before u received pre arrival? Please share ur timeline so that we can make out on how long we need to wait. Congratulations on ur achievement!
Please see my signature below to

johna1985

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Can you post your timeline please.

BlueRodeoFan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

My husband's status has finally changed to decision made (I checked this morning). So relieved. Hopefully everyone who received their pre-arrival on 21 August will have also received the status update or will get it soon. Along with everyone else who has been waiting for so long.

Hopefully he will get the passport request on Monday or Tuesday.

chints3

Sep 3, 2018
Hi everyone,

My husband's status has finally changed to decision made (I checked this morning). So relieved. Hopefully everyone who received their pre-arrival on 21 August will have also received the status update or will get it soon. Along with everyone else who has been waiting for so long.

Congratulations @BlueRodeoFan
Mine is still showing in process . Hopefully it will get changed to DM soon maybe today or Monday
Congratulations once again .

Saumyazubeer

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hi everyone,

Finally we got some happy news. We hope we will get it soon.

Saumyazubeer

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

Congrats dear.

chints3

Sep 3, 2018
Anyone else who got their status change to DM who got prearrival on 21 Aug 2018.
One of my friends friend status got changed to DM like @BlueRodeoFan’s . Congrats to both .