Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
hey fellow members
my VO is Australia but you might help

I got DM a day ago but no email as yet for PPR.

it looks positive because 12 months processing any issues or concerns they would ask before declining right?

what's the timeframe from DM TO PPR?

pnoor101

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
hey fellow members
my VO is Australia but you might help

I got DM a day ago but no email as yet for PPR.

it looks positive because 12 months processing any issues or concerns they would ask before declining right?

what's the timeframe from DM TO PPR?
There is no fixed time but I am positive you’ll get it on Monday. Same had happened to me and some others on this thread. We got DM/pre-arrival on Thursday and got PPR on Monday last week.

Good luck!

James_NZ1

Jan 15, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
Passport Req..
09-08-2018
There is no fixed time but I am positive you’ll get it on Monday. Same had happened to me and some others on this thread. We got DM/pre-arrival on Thursday and got PPR on Monday last week.

Good luck!
Thank you

a series of cliff hangers haha

Mirolomi

Jul 7, 2018
Hi I am julay 2017 applicant my files was transferred to New Delhi. But in julay 2018 they transferred my file to the UK London. And they asked me for medical again! I have done it again and passed the medical exam! When they will ask me for passport and what will they will ask, for original passport or a copy ??? PLEASE REPLY....

pnoor101

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Hi I am julay 2017 applicant my files was transferred to New Delhi. But in julay 2018 they transferred my file to the UK London. And they asked me for medical again! I have done it again and passed the medical exam! When they will ask me for passport and what will they will ask, for original passport or a copy ??? PLEASE REPLY....
Kinda hard to predict when. Might happen tomorrow or in a week but should be coming soon! Once you get PPR, you’ll need to send your original passport for visa stamping.

Reactions: Mirolomi

Mirolomi

Jul 7, 2018
Kinda hard to predict when. Might happen tomorrow or in a week but should be coming soon! Once you get PPR, you’ll need to send your original passport for visa stamping.
Thank you soooo much for your reply..
One thing more I how should i send my passport to them ? Or is there any way that i can send/bring my paasport to new delhi visa office because i cant send my passport to the UK, since i am in afghanistan.
Any idea ????

harry30590

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-11-2017
Any update yet? Mine is the same. I am assuming to see something by the end of week or early next week.
still same, and yeah it will be nice to get a news of it getting dispatched from New Delhi by Friday.

pnoor101

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Thank you soooo much for your reply..
One thing more I how should i send my passport to them ? Or is there any way that i can send/bring my paasport to new delhi visa office because i cant send my passport to the UK, since i am in afghanistan.
Any idea ????
They will send you instructions in the PPR where to send the passport.

Reactions: Mirolomi

dj8855

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Any October applicant got DM or PPR ? I submitted my spouse file on Oct 06.2017. Eagerly waiting !!!!
Not yet, but its about to start for Oct applicants, I'm a Nov applicant, I'm also waiting for October to finish before Nov applications get processed.

NLSVM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Hi
How the visa is issued for the applicant who lives in Afghanistan. Does the applicant have to take the passport to New Delhi or it should be mailed.