AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
29-03-2018
Med's Done....
12-04-2018
Guys any marriage applicant from feb 2018 ?

and whats your application status?

my wife's application has been forward to Delhi on may 9th 2018.. since then i got no updates :(
Feb 13 applicant, file transferred to NDVO on Jun 01, & they started processing on Jun 12, since then no updates.

Parwin0200

Jun 19, 2018
No I have not and thanks for the prompt reply. Can you please share the process?
Call to your local MP office in Canada and book an appointment. It is better to do on the phone. You wont get the appointment right away. The MP office sent me two docs for authorization via email. I filled those docs and sent them back. After 4-5 business days, they sent me the response from IRCC via email.

My spouse's file is in queue for security verifications and I don't know the reason why is it in queue? Everything was done and provided on time. Still people who applied after me, got the PPRs. I am not jealous but very happy for them but I don't know how NDVO can skip one file and move on to others.

Reactions: techie85

pnoor101

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018
Call to your local MP office in Canada and book an appointment. It is better to do on the phone. You wont get the appointment right away. The MP office sent me two docs for authorization via email. I filled those docs and sent them back. After 4-5 business days, they sent me the response from IRCC via email.

My spouse's file is in queue for security verifications and I don't know the reason why is it in queue? Everything was done and provided on time. Still people who applied after me, got the PPRs. I am not jealous but very happy for them but I don't know how NDVO can skip one file and move on to others.
Thanks again for the information! I understand the frustration and trust me it is mutual :)

GipNav

Star Member
May 21, 2018
MP enquiry. I have done another one recently. They said "security verifications are pending". Did you do any inquiry?
Hi Parwin, I did MP enquiry as well and they said the same that security verifications are pending :( August 4th applicant, do you know how long will it take to do the security check? Any idea? The standard processing time is 12 months for applications and they should send PPR's now since it's getting closer to 12 months....the process is really frustrating, I never thought that it would take that long for my husband to get here :-/ hate NDVO

Parwin0200

Jun 19, 2018
Hi Parwin, I did MP enquiry as well and they said the same that security verifications are pending :( August 4th applicant, do you know how long will it take to do the security check? Any idea? The standard processing time is 12 months for applications and they should send PPR's now since it's getting closer to 12 months....the process is really frustrating, I never thought that it would take that long for my husband to get here :-/ hate NDVO
I dont know when they will start the security verifications!! However, if they will start it, it takes couple of days or a week or two. Important thing is when will they start? As everybody suggests, patience, even if you hate this word now.

GipNav

Star Member
May 21, 2018
I dont know when they will start the security verifications!! However, if they will start it, it takes couple of days or a week or two. Important thing is when will they start? As everybody suggests, patience, even if you hate this word now.
But the person from the MP's office said that they are actually doing the security clearance right now...I called them last week and I really hope that this week NDVO will shower PPR's for August applicants.....this wait is driving me nuts now...!! Just keep me posted since we are on the same boat!!