+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
i have a question to seniors out there..
is it mandatory that outland people get interview or not really? if people get an interview should both principal applicant and sponsor be available at NDVO or only PA? calling for an interview is it something to worry? can some one let me know the answers please.

Thanks,
Not mandtory only if they have doubt and only PA has to give interview.

RickyRicky

May 31, 2017
I have not seen many people posting about an interview. And you should only submit more documents if they request.
Thanks again for answering my question.

Please answer some more questions I have. I am a jumble of nerves!
I am dealing with NDVO.
I just got pre-arrival letter.
Is this good?
Is there a chance I might be called for an interview or asked to provide more docs?
Does this mean I got approved for PR?
It still says my background check is processing.
What are the next steps?
When can I expect to hear from NDVO?

Thanks again!!! :)

harry30590

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-11-2017
Thanks again for answering my question.

Please answer some more questions I have. I am a jumble of nerves!
I am dealing with NDVO.
I just got pre-arrival letter.
Is this good?
Is there a chance I might be called for an interview or asked to provide more docs?
Does this mean I got approved for PR?
It still says my background check is processing.
What are the next steps?
When can I expect to hear from NDVO?

Thanks again!!! :)
That should be good news. Generally when you get pre arrival thay means they are ready with you decison and you see DM on ECAS on same day or the next day or max in couple of day. There are almost no chance that they ask for interview now.
I have a question for you as well, you are september applicant right? Did you get pre arrival on Sunday?

RickyRicky

May 31, 2017
That should be good news. Generally when you get pre arrival thay means they are ready with you decison and you see DM on ECAS on same day or the next day or max in couple of day. There are almost no chance that they ask for interview now.
I have a question for you as well, you are september applicant right? Did you get pre arrival on Sunday?
Thanks again for your prompt reply.

I'm August 24 applicant. I got the pre-arrival notice on Friday early morning but just saw it now. Background check still says processing. Nothing in ECAS. Still no decisions.

When should I start purchasing airline ticket? Now or when I get asked for my Passport?

Thanks again :)

harry30590

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
22-09-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
09-11-2017
Thanks again for your prompt reply.

I'm August 24 applicant. I got the pre-arrival notice on Friday early morning but just saw it now. Background check still says processing. Nothing in ECAS. Still no decisions.

When should I start purchasing airline ticket? Now or when I get asked for my Passport?

Only purchase tickets when you get notify that they have dispatched your passport, because i have seen people had to cancel their ticket as they did not receive their passport back in time. So purchase it after you get notifies or after you receive passport back in hand. Highly recommended.

RickyRicky

May 31, 2017
Only purchase tickets when you get notify that they have dispatched your passport, because i have seen people had to cancel their ticket as they did not receive their passport back in time. So purchase it after you get notifies or after you receive passport back in hand. Highly recommended.

Manhil

Jan 30, 2018
Can anybody pls tell me that blue dart courier services will cl me that collect your passport ...or whether i have to go and ask them or cl them?

Amarbains

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Guys is the passport tracking vfs website working for you all.. Not sure whether I'm checking the correct website. Can anyone provide website for the same . Thx
Dnt know exactly bcoz as i track my passport they said invalid i m so tense on sunday i got email they said u can track using this info but still invalid

Manhil

Jan 30, 2018
Sometimes they also gave me status no record found...so dont worry....when it will disptach they will msg and email you as well

AF1227

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
7th July 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...