+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Gurpreet Sidhu

Star Member
May 8, 2018
WHAT IS YOUR TIME LINE

DEC 2017 ???
First time my file was received in mississuaga in august due to it was incomplete then send it back second time they receive it in oct bad luck that time due to one form issue they send it back too third time they receive my file in dec after that they send me file number medical request pcc demand in feb my medical done in march 23 nd my file transfer to delhi visa office 10th of april now my status is from two months we are processing your background check we will send you massage if we want more information it's really long time to wait i dnt knw how more time they can take

Gurinavi

Jul 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
File Transfer...
12-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
06-4-2018
First time my file was received in mississuaga in august due to it was incomplete then send it back second time they receive it in oct bad luck that time due to one form issue they send it back too third time they receive my file in dec after that they send me file number medical request pcc demand in feb my medical done in march 23 nd my file transfer to delhi visa office 10th of april now my status is from two months we are processing your background check we will send you massage if we want more information it's really long time to wait i dnt knw how more time they can take
THAT MEANS YOUR TIME LINE IS FROM DEC NOT AUG

THEY COUNT YOU IN DEC CASES....AS EVERYTHING DONE IN YOUR FLE BACKGROUND TAKE ONE AND HALF MONTH MOSTLY SO I WISH YOU WILL RECEIVE PPR SOON

Gurinavi

Jul 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
File Transfer...
12-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
06-4-2018
Omg its really long time
YAH... its depend on our luck also......i am april 2017 applicant here .....all of the rest april clea in feb and march.....stupid ndvo taking too long for some cases

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi Guys,
Need very urgent help!
According to CIC guied they accept photocopies of signature.
Has anyone did the same? I need to get few forms to be signed by my wife. But she sending me back to canada is a a week delay.

From CIC website:
Note: IRCC will normally accept forms with photocopies of signatures. However, you may be asked to provide the original copy of your forms with an original signature if an IRCC officer determines it is necessary.

Please guys help
Does this noted says under spousal sponsership guidline??
And is this in recent change