+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

luckbymyside

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Hello everyone i m frm india mu husband is in canada i want to knw meri file august ch mississuaga recieve hoyii c but due to my file was incomplete cuz there was no chat record in file they send my file back nd second time we send it bad luck ch odo tak ek form change ho gya ohna ne dubara fr back pej ditti fr meri file dec ch gyii nd mainu feb ch mail ayii meri feb ch file number aya and ohna ne medical pcc and background check di update mngii then meri file 10th of april di india ayii a nd mera medical 23 of march da hoya a with in week mera status change ho gya c k u passed your medical hun meri 2 months toh status haii we are processing your background check we will send you a massage if we want more information plzz tell me merii ppr kdo ayegi cuz its lomg time to wait
Hi, New Delhi Visa office is taking 10-11 months currently. So, count starting time from December. Hope it helps. Also, would be beneficial to post in English so that other can reply otherwise it's hard for others to understand language other than English.

bobbycathie

Mar 26, 2018
My review additional document status got changed to NOT APPLICABLE...I sent them the additional documents that they requested couple of days ago.....does anyone know if the status changed after they are done reviewing the documents? please let me know ASAP!!!
Hi, can you list the additional documents they asked for?

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Guys,
I started talking to my wife from June 2017 but i only started taking screen prints of whatsapp call logs from Feb onwards.
So should i write some explanation i was not aware that whatsapp do not store call history that is why i was unable to take screen print from for those months. However i do have chat history from day 1 that i am submitting.

Please suggest guys,
thanks

Gurpreet Sidhu

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hi, New Delhi Visa office is taking 10-11 months currently. So, count starting time from December. Hope it helps. Also, would be beneficial to post in English so that other can reply otherwise it's hard for others to understand language other than English.
Thanku so much ohkk i will post in english if i want any information

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Guys,
I started talking to my wife from June 2017 but i only started taking screen prints of whatsapp call logs from Feb onwards.
So should i write some explanation i was not aware that whatsapp do not store call history that is why i was unable to take screen print from for those months. However i do have chat history from day 1 that i am submitting.

Please suggest guys,
thanks
You can email chat history to yourself, it includes everything. Click on the top bar and you will see chat history at the very bottom.

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
You can email chat history to yourself, it includes everything. Click on the top bar and you will see chat history at the very bottom.
My mistake didn’t read the whole thread. As long as you have the chat history I don’t think that you need anything else.

Simranpandher23

May 17, 2018
Hello everyone i m frm india mu husband is in canada i want to knw meri file august ch mississuaga recieve hoyii c but due to my file was incomplete cuz there was no chat record in file they send my file back nd second time we send it bad luck ch odo tak ek form change ho gya ohna ne dubara fr back pej ditti fr meri file dec ch gyii nd mainu feb ch mail ayii meri feb ch file number aya and ohna ne medical pcc and background check di update mngii then meri file 10th of april di india ayii a nd mera medical 23 of march da hoya a with in week mera status change ho gya c k u passed your medical hun meri 2 months toh status haii we are processing your background check we will send you a massage if we want more information plzz tell me merii ppr kdo ayegi cuz its lomg time to wait
Tuhanu mail ayi c
Sometimes, you don't get any AOR2.
ok bro BCG starts after file forwarding to NDVO ????

Gurinavi

Jul 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-03-2017
File Transfer...
12-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
06-4-2018
30th July applicant, I haven't received pre arrival or email that says immigration would contact me in june/july .:-/
try to contact local MP and make inquire for file status

Reactions: Dania2125