+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Beefstick

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Hi folks,

Feb 2018 applicant here. Compared to some of you here, my wait is nothing. Good to see so much encouragement and camaraderie between all of you.

My PA's ECAS just turned to "In Progress" today. Does that mean file will be shipped out to NVDO soon?

Also, has the process changed a lot recently? Looks like some of the folks here are submitting background and medical documents AFTER the file has been shipped to NVDO.

Cheers,
Beef.

Aveshsaiyad

Mar 22, 2018
Hey I am October 2017 applicant as my medical done , I submitted all the documents and my file came to NDVO and BCG started as i was staying in indiantill now but now i Am in Southafrica so it will be any problem as i thought i will come india when i will get DM ... please any suggestions?

Aakash Evans

Sep 22, 2014
As per the country specific requirements, do i need to send thr original school certificate, marriage certificate, and voter's id id card? Is there any option to voter's id card if i am not having one?

Sunny2412

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
Hii everyone,
I have a quick question....
I’m going to submit my passport direct to Nvdo in person, so how many days it will take to get visa stamped??
Pls reply... thanks in advance

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hii everyone,
I have a quick question....
I’m going to submit my passport direct to Nvdo in person, so how many days it will take to get visa stamped??
Pls reply... thanks in advance
Are you sure that you can submit it in person? I think VFS is the only option.