+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

amy ccc

Apr 17, 2018
Where u checked that ur email address is wrong!!
i had the photocopy of my documents which i submitted i just went through them once
i checked that my email is wrong even though i have already mentioned my husbands id there but they send the ppr to principal applicant only
so i missed it . still confused what to do
ndvo doesn't entertain without an appointment and the appointment i have got is atleast a month late.

amy ccc

Apr 17, 2018
please suggest something guys if anyone can ?
how to contact new delhi visa office
they are not responding to emails no contact no. just an appointment only
i m already late and i fear i might. get my application refused by the time i go for that appointment cz the dm and pre arrival email was sent on 30 march.

amy ccc

Apr 17, 2018
and nearly a month has already passed
cz the validation of the passport request is also a month only max 30 days

akubair

Jan 29, 2017
Application Received: 14 AUG 2017
AOR 1: 22 SEP 2017
SA: 25 SEP 2017

Medical & PCC & Schedule A Requested: 26 SEP 2017
PCC Uploaded: 01 OCT 2017
Schedule A Uploaded: 01 Oct 2017
Medical Exam Conducted: 07 OCT 2017
Medical Passed: 12 OCT 2017

In Process in ECAS: 17 OCT 2017
File Transferred to NDVO: 17 OCT 2017
AOR2: 26 OCT 2017
NDVO Asleep... zzzz... zzzz... zzzz...
BCG Started: 27 FEB 2018

Now waiting for
1. Pre-arrival email
2. DM
3. PPR

4. and possible life with my spouse !!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarajan1

Sunny2412

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
Hello everyone,
I’m confused, please help me.
I got re medical request on 16 april and I did medical exam on 18 april and today on my gckey it was written “ updated” on place of “ submitted” and they updated
“ you passed medical exam”.
I’m confused because if it is really true( if it is really updated by cic and it’s not a glitch) as they directly updated with “ you passed the medical” instead of “ we are reviewing your medical results” first.
And they did pasesd in just 2/3 days, they can’t be so fast??
Please reply

patnaik7

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-10-2017
AOR Received.
09-11-2017
File Transfer...
28-11-2017
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
27-07-2018
Passport Req..
03-08-2018
Hello everyone,
I got re medical request on 16 april and I did medical exam on 18 april and today on my gckey it was written “ updated” on place of “ submitted” and they updated
I’m confused because if it is really true( if it is really updated by cic and it’s not a glitch) as they directly updated with “ you passed the medical” instead of “ we are reviewing your medical results” first.
Please reply
Stay positive bro...they can’t keep delaying applications as others applications keep piling up every day. I am hopeful it’s not a system glitch.

Reactions: Sunny2412

AF1227

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
7th July 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
7th November 2017
Med's Request
25th August 2017
Med's Done....
29th August 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
7th June 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25th June 2018
LANDED..........
28th June 2018
Hello everyone,
Please reply
It’s not a glitch for sure...because in the last few days people who have seen this “submitted to updated” and “updated to submitted” change have received PPR within 3-4 days...Also the medical of an applicant gets updated on the CIC account of the applicant within 3-4 working days....the panel physician uploads it quickly...you’re at the end of the tunnel...stay positive.. :)

Reactions: Sunny2412

Sunny2412

Star Member
Feb 17, 2018
It’s not a glitch for sure...because in the last few days people who have seen this “submitted to updated” and “updated to submitted” change have received PPR within 3-4 days...Also the medical of an applicant gets updated on the CIC account of the applicant within 3-4 working days....the panel physician uploads it quickly...you’re at the end of the tunnel...stay positive.. :)
Thanks for the postive vibes....hope for the best for all of us

Reactions: AF1227

lea1113

Star Member
Dec 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
My husband is working full time in India. For him this wait may not be not that difficult as it is for me. He has family and friends there. M living alone here. Everyday when you go back home and see no one around that is the actual pain of waiting. At least spouses in India have families around them. I know how much he worries about me and want to come asap but at the same time he is the one who gives me strength and doesn't let me feel lonely. In this wait game both the partners are suffering in some way.
but it'll soon be over right? So think of the positive points.
I am from Canada and worked on a cruise line which is how I meet my husband who is from India. We did little mistake for me not to return to the cruise line but I didn't want that life any more. So here i am, stuck in a limbo as I wait for him to get his PR. But we always say this is the last.. We try so hard to be positive even though these is killing us.

Reactions: samandp

chikey

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Sa
So true my husband could started doing something like get a job but he’s like there no point cuz his visa could come any time and he’ll have to leave his job he stays at home all day waiting he’s so frustrated
Same with my husband and he is living alone

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

My wife has got a schedule a and pcc submission request. We have the documents, but can someone please tell me how to submit it online through the account?

We have linked our account, been more than a week...but do not see any requests.

Also since we’re submitting a scanned PCC copy, does it need to be notarised?

Thanks,
Ritesh

patnaik7

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-10-2017
AOR Received.
09-11-2017
File Transfer...
28-11-2017
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
27-07-2018
Passport Req..
03-08-2018
Hi everyone,

My wife has got a schedule a and pcc submission request. We have the documents, but can someone please tell me how to submit it online through the account?

We have linked our account, been more than a week...but do not see any requests.

Also since we’re submitting a scanned PCC copy, does it need to be notarised?

Thanks,
Ritesh
Notarization of PCC is not required. Once you log into your account, click on View Submitted Application, then it will take you to another page where you will see relevant links to attach the requested documents. If you have multiple documents, you can combine them into a single pdf.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Notarization of PCC is not required. Once you log into your account, click on View Submitted Application, then it will take you to another page where you will see relevant links to attach the requested documents. If you have multiple documents, you can combine them into a single pdf.
Thanks! I’ve done that beige but couldn’t see any link. Any clue why its not there? I’ll look it up again though.