Hello everyone
My timeline is:

Application Received: May 19
Aor 2: Aug 02
BCG started :27th February
Pre-arrival letter received: 22nd march
NO DM/PPR
Waiting for DM and PPR.

Is anyone facing same situation or did anyone face this before ?
Any suggestions anyone can provide ?

Reactions: Sm Patel and Jot805
Dec 16, 2017
Hi friends any one who has completed medicals in September 2017 and AOR in September did anyone received the PPR Yet as New Delhi taking too long just wanna check with.

Please can i have contact detailes so that, if there is any whats app group just for updates

Jot805

Jan 22, 2018
U much
Hello everyone
My timeline is:

Application Received: May 19
Aor 2: Aug 02
BCG started :27th February
Pre-arrival letter received: 22nd march
NO DM/PPR
Waiting for DM and PPR.

Is anyone facing same situation or did anyone face this before ?
Any suggestions anyone can provide ?
U must call ndvo nd enquire about ur situation because almost all the may applicants have got there dm nd ppr till now ..

Reactions: kammtl

Jasdevbrar

Mar 20, 2018
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
File Transfer...
05-12-2017
Med's Request
22-10-2017
Hi friends any one who has completed medicals in September 2017 and AOR in September did anyone received the PPR Yet as New Delhi taking too long just wanna check with.

Please can i have contact detailes so that, if there is any whats app group just for updates
Whats ur time line?

Last edited:

neelmanvir8

Feb 27, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June 27 2017
File Transfer...
11 September 2017
Med's Request
16 August 2017
Med's Done....
18 August 2017
Any updates today?

Gagansak

Dec 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
02-06-2017
AOR Received.
02-07-2017
File Transfer...
14-08-2017
Med's Done....
2-09-2017
Most depressing days r goin on .. literally cried today ..helpless.. hopeless

hemadev

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
06-07-2017
Most depressing days r goin on .. literally cried today ..helpless.. hopeless
Yes I agree buddy, hold on for few more days. Its not very far now. Soon we all get that happy day!

“Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments; but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures.” ~ Joseph Addison

BlueRodeoFan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Yes, my spouse in India received a call.
Was the call for a relationship interview? Was she contacted ahead of time to arrange an appropriate time when she could take the call or did they just cold call? The reason I'm asking is my husband works at a hotel restaurant and while he's out working with hotel customers at the restaurant his phone is either off or on vibrate and he won't be able to answer. I also assume his employer would prefer that any interviews be done on his own time and not work time (which would be hard for him as he works 6 days a week with Sunday being his normal day off). Any idea what happens if he cannot answer the call (assuming it isn't pre-arranged)? Also is there a specific phone number that is used for these calls so I can let him know that if he could follow up on a break if he does get a call?

hemadev

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
App. Filed.......
06-07-2017
Was the call for a relationship interview? Was she contacted ahead of time to arrange an appropriate time when she could take the call or did they just cold call? The reason I'm asking is my husband works at a hotel restaurant and while he's out working with hotel customers at the restaurant his phone is either off or on vibrate and he won't be able to answer. I also assume his employer would prefer that any interviews be done on his own time and not work time (which would be hard for him as he works 6 days a week with Sunday being his normal day off). Any idea what happens if he cannot answer the call (assuming it isn't pre-arranged)? Also is there a specific phone number that is used for these calls so I can let him know that if he could follow up on a break if he does get a call?
Yes the call was for general relationship questions like marriage date, my dob, my job, last visited India and how did we met. Short call for 4 mins.
The lady officer called my wife cell 2 times which was missed by my wife. After that, she called my father in law and asked about my wife if she is there. As my wife is living at my house, my father in law requested to call back on my wife's mobile after 5 to 10 mins. To my surprise that nice lady called my wife back after 10 mins and had a talk.
For me there was no heads up for the interview call. Number from where she got a call - 011-41782000

Reactions: BlueRodeoFan