+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

rubleen.kaur1988

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
people who have been in this forum since the beginning can tell you one thing- i do not pull people down. there is one thing to be realistic and another thing to comment "when will our turn come" every time one may applicant updates. it is good to be hopeful but when they have given you such a big affirmation that you will be dealt with by may or june, what are these constant messages? Anyway, people who get me get me! No worries, hope the best for you and may it happen for you earlier than may or june. peace!
Lol, well like I guessed you definitely took it the other way ! I nowhere mentioned that "You" pulling people down and I have been an active reader on this forum and I have seen you helping people out ! So, chill ! I am sure you have spent your time waiting for updated on your application eagerly and would have been thinking every day that when will our turn come , the only difference here is few people just like sharing it loud whenever an update comes in for a May applicant . I dont see anything wrong in that and morever how do you know who all got the letter and who didn't
Trust me , you sounded rude that was the only rude I pointed it out

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
Lol, well like I guessed you definitely took it the other way ! I nowhere mentioned that "You" pulling people down and I have been an active reader on this forum and I have seen you helping people out ! So, chill ! I am sure you have spent your time waiting for updated on your application eagerly and would have been thinking every day that when will our turn come , the only difference here is few people just like sharing it loud whenever an update comes in for a May applicant . I dont see anything wrong in that and morever how do you know who all got the letter and who didn't
Just like you said people share things out loud, and I shared it out loud. So nothing wrong with that. I believe what I believe. Calling it rude wont make it less true. Anyway. Im going to end this. Peace.

rubleen.kaur1988

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Just like you said people share things out loud, and I shared it out loud. So nothing wrong with that. I believe what I believe. Calling it rude wont make it less true. Anyway. Im going to end this. Peace.
Definitely nothing wrong with that ! You asking people not to express is the only problem I had .. its a public forum, I have the freedom to ask or express anything n number of times and it shouldnt matter to anyone that "Why am I asking it when I have already received the letter"
So, nothing personal !

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
aug 2017 From CIC, oct From NDVO
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
mine additional documents blank to
We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details.
what a weird thing :(:mad::mad:o_O

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Hello guys,
Quick question. I applied gcms notes on 18 feb. One month passed. Should I wait more? Or should send inquiry using tracking code? Where should I send tracking query, web form or any email?

Thanks in advance and good luck for quick processing to yallll

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
Hey July applicants!
What's good? April and may batch is almost done. So next will be ours, they most likely start with june applicants then July as well later on just like they did with April and May applicants. So er might get something next month. Hopes are high!
HOPE SO

Reactions: Ahmad_1437

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
one thing i seriously don't understand.. when NDVO has sent an email to july applicants that they will be contacted in may or june, why are people still wondering or guessing when their files will be touched. I wish May applicants got an email like this 7 months ahead in their application journey. Anyway. keep stressing folks- your files won't be touched until 10 months time- unless very lucky!
even they said one thing they will start working on your file with in 1 or 2 month now they start working on july files

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018

rubleen.kaur1988

Star Member
Aug 20, 2017
Hello guys,
Quick question. I applied gcms notes on 18 feb. One month passed. Should I wait more? Or should send inquiry using tracking code? Where should I send tracking query, web form or any email?

Thanks in advance and good luck for quick processing to yallll
We ordered ours on Feb19 and received yesterday so I am sure you will get yours in a day or two

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
haha i agree with you :D:D:D

Reactions: rubleen.kaur1988