+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

ap88

Star Member
Jan 25, 2015
I have two issues:

1) I have already submitted an IRCC webform for FBI Clearance in August/2017. However, I got a request email from Delhi Immigration asking me to submit original copy of the FBI Clearance. Was the FBI Clearance that I submitted earlier through IRCC webform not received?

2) I have done medical test when I got a medical request in June/2017. GCKey said Medical Passed after few days. Now, I got an email from Delhi Immigration requesting to do the Medical again. Why do I have to do the Medical test again? I am having a hard time getting an appointment for medical test in Ahmedabad, India.
Please advise.
Thank you.

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
Congrats. Means that "updated" status u had yesterday worked out well for you which is a good sign for all of us. We'll also keep an eye on that. You could get your DM and PPR as soon as today hopefully. Wish you all the best my friend. Pray for us too.
Thank you so much for your wishes.
I hope this wait ends for everyone here very soon and we all can be reunited with our spouses.

Reactions: Ahmad_1437

har12

Mar 15, 2018
Hi Guys, are you guys (principal applicants) government employee or second marriage or any other issue you think of that is causing this delay? pls reply
hi , can you please explain if beinga govt employee speeds up the process or delays it?

Cute girl

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Hiii..

NVDO started reviewing additional docs provided 2 months ago..
Background chk is under process..
Reviewing eligibility..
Can anybody tell for how much time i have to wait when add docs are getting reviewed..??

Thanks

Cute girl

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Thanks everyone in the forum for all the support. Our wait is over. Received passport today!!! It’s valid until June 21.

I hope you all get DM and PPR soon. God bless you all!!!!
Great.. cngrts..
When did you submit your application..?
How much time nvdo took after they got ur file?

SMARTZ

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
I dont think expiry date of medical makes any difference. I know some people who did re-medical after 1 yr (and one of them was from OINP and CPC Mississauga). But I wonder, the landing doesn't have to do anything with medicals, bcoz all you need for landing is copr and passport and PNP (if that is the case) or a funds availability (in certain cases).

I could be wrong, but i have never heard anything that relates medical to landing.
See...medical date is indeed imp...because if the applicant does nt receive his or her visa before expiry of the medical..i.e 1 yr ...he will hv to do medical again...SIMPLY ADDING DAYS TO THE PROCESS...and what all I say is out of my own exp...not heard or read story...when I applied under FSW in 2014...i got visa with 8 months expiry becos my medical was expiry in next 8 months...now my spouse got visa with 3 months expiry...because medical will expire in 3 months

Jakedavid007

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Great.. cngrts..
When did you submit your application..?
How much time nvdo took after they got ur file?
It’s in my signature,

Family Sponsorship: NDVO|Received: May 4| AOR1: May 29| SA: June 2 |Med Exam: June 14| ECAS IP: June 29| AOR2: July 5|BGCIP: Feb 22| DM: Feb 23| PPR: Feb 26| Passport submission: Feb 28| Passport Received: Mar 15

Jakedavid007

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Congrats ...
Can u share your timeline
Family Sponsorship: NDVO|Received: May 4| AOR1: May 29| SA: June 2 |Med Exam: June 14| ECAS IP: June 29| AOR2: July 5|BGCIP: Feb 22| DM: Feb 23| PPR: Feb 26| Passport submission: Feb 28| Passport Received: Mar 15