+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

SMARTZ

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Many Congratulations...Truly happy for you.... question: When you got your stamped passport, you got COPR as well .... right ?
Thank you everyone...we received PP back..bt it took 3 weeks plus for them.to stamp it and also we had to write to them that plz return us the passport as our tickets hv been booked....and for the first time ever...they replied the same day ...within 1 hr and sd that tbey hv dispatched the passport today itself....
For us the complete process was 12 months...we started in march...we finished in march...
BUT ..now they are pricessing files with speed...so...
HOLD ON....ITS ON WAY for all of you guys....

lubhvir

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
File Transfer...
01-06-2017
Thank you everyone...we received PP back..bt it took 3 weeks plus for them.to stamp it and also we had to write to them that plz return us the passport as our tickets hv been booked....and for the first time ever...they replied the same day ...within 1 hr and sd that tbey hv dispatched the passport today itself....
For us the complete process was 12 months...we started in march...we finished in march...
On when ch email you sent regards returning your pp?

neelmanvir8

Feb 27, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June 27 2017
File Transfer...
11 September 2017
Med's Request
16 August 2017
Med's Done....
18 August 2017
I just hope we get something soon this wait is so long it’s been 9 months for us

vimal3134

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Hello @SMARTZ ,
1. Let us know the email id where you have written the mail for getting passport back
2. Do you get COPR with stamped passports ?
Thanks.

BlueRodeoFan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2017
Hello everyone, congratulations to those who have recently received their DM/PPR. I have a non sponsorship related question that I'm hoping someone can help/reassure me. Sadly my husband's mother passed away this morning so I'm heading to India on Thursday. I was there in February and used an E-Visa. The visa is good for 2 entries and is good for 60 days from the date of first entry. Which means it is still good for my upcoming trip (it should be good until 5 April). My question is has anyone had any difficulty with getting back into India using an E visa or did it go smoothly (either at the departure airports or in India). I'm hoping smoothly as I have enough to deal with right now and don't want that additional worry. I assume I will need to go to the main line up when I arrive in Chennai and not the E-Visa area. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance. I wasn't sure where I could go to ask.

NChan

Star Member
Sep 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Doc's Request.
09-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
File Transfer...
Started processing PA side on sep 26, 2017
Med's Request
14-08-2017
Med's Done....
17-08-2017
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Is no may applicant getting dm or is it that no one is posting after getting dm?

bobrovsky07

Apr 3, 2017
this makes me worried.. this wait is brutal.. i just finished 9 months after submitting application..
I know this wait is brutal. I am not saying they shouldnt focus on student and express entry applications but they should have a dedicated force for the spousal applications. It is just utter nonsense that our files have not been touched from last 7 months since they reached NDVO.

Sonia81

Dec 18, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
india
App. Filed.......
july 12,2017
Doc's Request.
Aug 23,2017
Interview........
20/06/2018
Passport Req..
20/06/2018
VISA ISSUED...
20/06/2018
LANDED..........
25/06/2018
lucky those people who got PPR in 6 month. we are almost year still waiting.

Reactions: Mandeep563