+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

iindia

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
i remember @Fuzail mentioning that his gcms notes indicated he was part of the "pilot group. special instructions apply" Could it be why he got DM way before the rest of us even though his AOR2 is way after the rest of May!! that pilot group thing could mean something? :/
anyway hope this is a sign of good news for all of us but I have stopped expecting anything from them. will see what happens next week.
I dont think its true (disclaimer: i am not sure) - my gcms notes had same text and i am still waiting! once again - i am not sure if that could be reason the he got his DM ahead of many of us

Reactions: sp121212

Sunny287

Feb 21, 2018
Hey Guys, Congrats to everyone who has got DM, and others who will soon receive it as well. However, I have a weird question for all of you guys:- "When and Which office asks for Medical Results for my wife? Is it Mississauga office or NDVO?"

I am May 29th Applicant and my AOR2 is Sept 18th, and yet my wife has not received any email for medical request. Please help.

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
I dont think its true (disclaimer: i am not sure) - my gcms notes had same text and i am still waiting! once again - i am not sure if that could be reason the he got his DM ahead of many of us
interesting! blah i guess they just pick and choose. no pattern whatsoever! errrrr i am not getting my hopes up for next week. if lucky maybe by end of march we will see something. but i've made up my mind to be prepared for the full 12 months. they are dumb.
Happy for the ones who got DMs/ updates today though!

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
Hey Guys, Congrats to everyone who has got DM, and others who will soon receive it as well. However, I have a weird question for all of you guys:- "When and Which office asks for Medical Results for my wife? Is it Mississauga office or NDVO?"

I am May 29th Applicant and my AOR2 is Sept 18th, and yet my wife has not received any email for medical request. Please help.
most of us here who are 2017 applicants have got it from the missisauga office right after we get AOR1 and before it is being sent to New Delhi. Did it go to your junk email? Or else where? You can make a case-specific inquiry about not getting a medical request through the webform!

TenzinP

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
interesting! blah i guess they just pick and choose. no pattern whatsoever! errrrr i am not getting my hopes up for next week. if lucky maybe by end of march we will see something. but i've made up my mind to be prepared for the full 12 months. they are dumb.
Same here. .loosing hope

Sunny287

Feb 21, 2018
most of us here who are 2017 applicants have got it from the missisauga office right after we get AOR1 and before it is being sent to New Delhi. Did it go to your junk email? Or else where? You can make a case-specific inquiry about not getting a medical request through the webform!
I am sure that i didn't received in junk email, because i always check that twice a week. I will make a Case Specific Inquiry regarding that

Thanks for your help.

Soniyo

Feb 22, 2018
Same

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
I am 25 may applicant . Nd still no updates dnt know wt happens
yeah same. there are early May applicants who haven't seen any update either. NDVO just picks and chooses whatever it wants to do. we are helpless, they follow no pattern and have no transparency. keep up the patience my friend, most of us are waiting!

Reactions: Soniyo

Soniyo

Feb 22, 2018
yeah same. there are early May applicants who haven't seen any update either. NDVO just picks and chooses whatever it wants to do. we are helpless, they follow no pattern and have no transparency. keep up the patience my friend, most of us are waiting!
I know we have to keep patience becoz no other option. But just becoz of then lots of people suffering

Pari27120810

Feb 9, 2018
I am may applicant
Today i got message regarding pre arrival services in my account ? And my backgorund check has been changed from not applicable to we are proccesing your backgorund check will let u know if we need more information. Is this sign that my background check is processing? And what doe sthat pre arrival msg means ? Where do i open that msg ? I didnt got any email of prearrival
The email i got just said to open my account
Could anyone explain me whats happening? Please

sangam44

May 24, 2017
I am may applicant
Today i got message regarding pre arrival services in my account ? And my backgorund check has been changed from not applicable to we are proccesing your backgorund check will let u know if we need more information. Is this sign that my background check is processing? And what doe sthat pre arrival msg means ? Where do i open that msg ? I didnt got any email of prearrival
The email i got just said to open my account
Could anyone explain me whats happening? Please
go to your GCKEY and you'll find a link under "Application/profile details" page.

Reactions: Soniyo