+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

sham_wow

Mar 8, 2016
Hi !
You have to list your items, their weight, mention their value in Indian rupees as well as in Canadian dollars. Also, try to attach photos of the items with it. It should be on a letter head of any authorized jeweler and stamped.
Thanks for your reply.
Did you have to pay any duty on the Gold while entering Canada ? I presume we are only allowed to carry Gold worth less than $10000..

Also, Do we need to show the "letter head of any authorized jeweler and stamped" at the Indian airport or only declare ad show the letter if asked at the Canadian Port of entry?

Last edited:

Cherry10

Jul 13, 2017
Hello guys,
My medical was done in October. Medical result is expired within 6 months ? And NDVO give visa before medical result validity is over ??

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Hello guys,
My medical was done in October. Medical result is expired within 6 months ? And NDVO give visa before medical result validity is over ??
they f**k**g ask for new medical exams, they don't care what we are going through.
No update on May or April application, worst of NDVO...

Aartinavi

Jan 17, 2018
they f**k**g ask for new medical exams, they don't care what we are going through.
No update on May or April application, worst of NDVO...
Some April people got Bcg, some got DM & 4/5 got PPR today. Hope NDVo will work with today's speed for the rest & next month too so that all can reunite with their spouse as soon as possible.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
BUMP!!
Is it just me feeling this way?

Or the forum members (except for a few) are actually just too selfish. They get all the help from the forum and once their application is completed or have reached a certain stage they don't give a rats ass to update the spreadsheet or even to come back and notify other members to do the same.

Its so unfair :mad:. You have spend hours on this forum requesting help, guys please at least come back for at least 5 minutes when your application is approved or you have reached a certain stage. Help others like others have done for you.

No body knows the real you. Don't feel like you are exposed but you'd at least calm the nerves of anticipating applicants.
Proves my point again!! Seriously guys!! :mad:
Some April people got Bcg, some got DM & 4/5 got PPR today. Hope NDVo will work with today's speed for the rest & next month too so that all can reunite with their spouse as soon as possible.

Sunny287

Feb 21, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am May 23, 2017 applicant, our file was transferred to NDVO on September 18th and after that nothing has changed. I had issue's linking our file through GCKey before... But we were able to link it successfully in January 2018. For some reason it shows we are reviewing your medical results, but we have not received any kind of letter requesting medical result hence my wife has not done medical yet, and no one has sent it yet. Do anyone in forum believe this is normal??

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
BUMP!!

Proves my point again!! Seriously guys!! :mad:
I agree.. guys please update your details. Even a single update on the sheet gives us a sense that things are moving. I saw on whatsapp group that few ppl got updates but I don't see any update on the sheets.
Congratulations to those who got updates recently.
Good luck to those (including myself) who are still eagerly waiting for the update.

Saeeduniya

Jan 28, 2018
Hello Guys,

I am May 23, 2017 applicant, our file was transferred to NDVO on September 18th and after that nothing has changed. I had issue's linking our file through GCKey before... But we were able to link it successfully in January 2018. For some reason it shows we are reviewing your medical results, but we have not received any kind of letter requesting medical result hence my wife has not done medical yet, and no one has sent it yet. Do anyone in forum believe this is normal??
Sam as my

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
all of that happened today?