Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
I mean I'm happy to hear that they significantly reduced the backlog... but at the rate ndvo is going new backlog is going to accumulate and then they will have to announce more promises to clear that up. Anyways, all I know is that I've lost all hope that we will get any type of decision made on our application by the 12 month mark.
i told already nothing will change but here people are very excited like he will announce PPR FOR EVERYBODY

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
mine overall due date was mentioned 1/1/2018
damn that means they should have been pretty much done/ at least started on may applicants by now- no words just ridiculous :(

sayadil

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Guys... please advice.

I filed an application in November 2016 from within Canada for my wife who's in india. I have been a PR since 2005 and I also applied for my PR Card renewal in December 2016. GOT AOR on April 2017. In July 2017 my PR card went into Review. she got an interview request in Nov 2017 at New Delhi office. I accompanied her to interview in NDVO along with our 2.5 yr daughter. I was asked about my PR issues and I told the officer that since my wife and daughter had 4 rejected visa applications and were not able to visit me I was spending lot of time in india but after maintaining required days in canada in last 5yrs timeline. Finally we were told by interviewing officer she will put notes on my ongoing PR application and also that shes approved and we should receive a medical check up notice soon. Its been 3 months and nothing yet. Overall time period has Gone well over 12 month timeline. We both emailed New Delhi visa office twice in the last three months and no Reply by them nor any online update.

Now what should we do?.

Last edited:

SMARTZ

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Our passport is till with the embassy and we are expecting visa loaded PP back by next weekend..
FRIENDS...who are in canada away from their spouses...plz visit them.without fear if you have received DM on sponspor file ...it does not matter to the embassy..where you are..all they need us you shud hv enough funds to support ur spouse once he/she gets visa...rest where u stay during ur process is non of their business..i only went to canada to apply and thn after a month i came back..and hv been withy spouse since then..and God is there...thus our case went through smoothly..

Reactions: vimal3134

AF1227

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
7th July 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
7th November 2017
Med's Request
25th August 2017
Med's Done....
29th August 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
7th June 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25th June 2018
LANDED..........
28th June 2018
My was Feb 04 and that day everyone happy to wishing us but we both was so sad. we know that every year is Anniversary but first anniversary is totally different..happiness & excitements. but this is the way is system no choice.
Ours is tomorrow...my husband will be working and I’m stuck here...there’s no excitement left at all..Never thought last year that I’d be here for my 1st Anniversary without my husband :(
I’m just praying hard to God that he listens to us and grants all of us PR asap... Amen

Reactions: Gagansak

can1989

Dec 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
Our passport is till with the embassy and we are expecting visa loaded PP back by next weekend..
FRIENDS...who are in canada away from their spouses...plz visit them.without fear if you have received DM on sponspor file ...it does not matter to the embassy..where you are..all they need us you shud hv enough funds to support ur spouse once he/she gets visa...rest where u stay during ur process is non of their business..i only went to canada to apply and thn after a month i came back..and hv been withy spouse since then..and God is there...thus our case went through smoothly..
wen did u submit ur pp - how long did vfs say it will tke?

pindu

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2015
AOR Received.
May-2015
File Transfer...
May-2015
Med's Request
20 jan 2016
Med's Done....
Dec.-2014
Interview........
waived

Hi guys,

I just wanted to verify something. So I am already a PR living in Canada, and I have sponsored my wife who is from India, however, has been living and working in the United States of America for the past 7 years. So today I basically got a letter from CIC saying that her application has been forwarded over to the New Delhi (India) office for further processing. I just find this strange, I thought they would process her application in the USA, not India, as that is where she has been living for the past 7 years. Unless I just don't fully understand the process. Would any of you know how it works? Also, where would the passport request come from?

Appreciate all the advice!
Hi
Because she must be having indian passport no matter how long she had been living in USA if her passport is indian her application will be processed from new Delhi

Reactions: gagancanadavisa

pindu

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March-2015
AOR Received.
May-2015
File Transfer...
May-2015
Med's Request
20 jan 2016
Med's Done....
Dec.-2014
Interview........
waived

Hi guys,

I just wanted to verify something. So I am already a PR living in Canada, and I have sponsored my wife who is from India, however, has been living and working in the United States of America for the past 7 years. So today I basically got a letter from CIC saying that her application has been forwarded over to the New Delhi (India) office for further processing. I just find this strange, I thought they would process her application in the USA, not India, as that is where she has been living for the past 7 years. Unless I just don't fully understand the process. Would any of you know how it works? Also, where would the passport request come from?

Appreciate all the advice!
Hi
Because she must be having indian passport no matter how long she had been living in USA if her passport is indian she

Gagansak

Dec 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
02-06-2017
AOR Received.
02-07-2017
File Transfer...
14-08-2017
Med's Done....
2-09-2017
Any updates today?

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hi Guys my status says :

Review of additional documents - We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

I have not receive any details or message on that. Could you guys give any information how long will it take and what would be they asking for?

Its from NDVO

SteveShum

Sep 22, 2014
Hi
Because she must be having indian passport no matter how long she had been living in USA if her passport is indian she
Yup she does have an indian passport. But where would the passport request come from. Because sending it from USA to India would make no sense. As that is quite risky. Would they request it from a US location? Thanks.

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
Hi Guys my status says :

Review of additional documents - We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

I have not receive any details or message on that. Could you guys give any information how long will it take and what would be they asking for?

Its from NDVO
did you apply for gcms notes?

Reactions: Samy.K