+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Princebrar

Oct 24, 2017
Cic canada confirmed that the passport is with ndvo. They have not dispatched it to vfs yet. They said in the email that some cases take longer than others. But my passport has been with them for 1 month and 10 days and they don't care enough to give me a sensible reason even.
Where did u submit.M wife dependent.I submitted on 14 Dec at VFS chd.I dont get it back till date.so frustating.R u single applicant?keep me informing if u get it back.

Princebrar

Oct 24, 2017
I su
What’s maximum time to come back passport from NDVO
As it was sent at vfs on December 29
And still waiting
I called vfs many times and status still same and emailed ndvo
And called
No information got
Application was already approved on 9 January 2018
Can anyone tell me what to do at this stage
I submitted at 14Dec and did not get it back.We cant do anything else than waiting.

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
I su
I submitted at 14Dec and did not get it back.We cant do anything else than waiting.
So now we are 4 applicants
Who are waiting still for passport back after many weeks

Reactions: nish1484

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Yes I did still the status same .. I checked with the MP again. In short nothing changed for me after due date. That was only hope put me to check MP again ....
Iam Aug 2016 applicant still waiting for remedical request and PPR. For me last time I did MP enquirie they said everything us the same no updates:(

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
no updates today- its closed. I want to take a day break from this forum LOL. Can someone be nice enough to privately msg me when one MAY applicant gets BCG processing. My msg is connected to my email and that way I don't have to keep coming back to the forum. Can someone be super nice and do that please ? LOL

Abhidil

Mar 22, 2017
hi congratulations !!
Did you get any Waybill number for the courier or they just call you to pick up the passport. My wife status says the passport has been couriered yesterday but no info regarding the tracking the courier . I tried by entering the VFS tracking ID as ref no. but nothing comes up.
Thank you... i was trying the number that they gave my husband for tracking and thats how we knew that they have sent it from delhi but then we got a message from vfs chandigarh as well that they received it and it can be collected

Abhidil

Mar 22, 2017
congrats. we submitted my wifes on the 16th of jan, still waiting for the passport to retun. according to the online account i see that they have issued the documents 2day, so i guess we will get back the passport in a couple of days

in the documents status section, under the documents column it shows "Counterfoil" anyone knows what that means?
did anyone get any message in the online account??? we didnt get any message, we just got the PPR email.
Yeah we dint get any message either. Just the email... maybe try using the tracking #... am not sure why they would keep others passport for so long... i feel sorry some who sent passport almost a month ago

Reactions: nish1484

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
no updates today- its closed. I want to take a day break from this forum LOL. Can someone be nice enough to privately msg me when one MAY applicant gets BCG processing. My msg is connected to my email and that way I don't have to keep coming back to the forum. Can someone be super nice and do that please ? LOL
Why is it closed today? Republic day is tomorrow.
Why don't you join the May whatsapp group, you never have to return to the forum.

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
Why is it closed today? Republic day is tomorrow.
Why don't you join the May whatsapp group, you never have to return to the forum.
then I 'd get constant notifications.. oh LOL since padmavati releases today I thought it was republic day.. i guess its closed on Friday then. thanks!

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
Thanks for your insights and information! But now I'm hearing from some people that when you send the passport to the ottawa office they only issue the one time immigrant visa for flagpole, meaning you can only cross the border with it and come back to complete the landing and that will not be valid at the airport. Is that true?
I don't what understand what your are trying to do. Once you receive your passport back with single entry immigrant visa and COPR letter, either u can goto US border by road and finish the landing (this would be easier and faster) or you can go anywhere in the world and come back to canada by air and do the landing formalities at any airport (Some people say you cant do it in the airports in Quebec province if your sponsor is not from Quebec. But I am not sure about that information)

Reactions: steller