+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

srp07

Dec 26, 2017
Did you know anyone got something like this ?
I am July applicant and AOR 2 - Oct 9.
My GCMS notes also says about Pilot program and about "15 special projects" like @nbhagat , but haven't got any lucky indications from NDVO yet.

I also got Email today by NDVO like so many mentioned above. I know few other july applicants who also got similar mail from NDVO. So, i guess its general massage for all July applicants.

AF1227

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
7th July 2017
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
7th November 2017
Med's Request
25th August 2017
Med's Done....
29th August 2017
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
7th June 2018
VISA ISSUED...
25th June 2018
LANDED..........
28th June 2018
I applied for my husband back in April 2017. I have a quick question guys. 10 years ago when my husband was under age of 16, his sister from BC applied as family case including my mother-in-law and father-in-law. My husband was dependent child for that case. Later on that year My sister-in-law’s husband passed away and after she didn’t have enough income to continue with the family case application. Immigration also sent her letter saying that they need income or tax to filed to continue the application. But as there was not enough income from her, she never paid the rest of the income. The application was withdrawal. Now I applied for my husband as spouse case like after 10 years. I was wondering if that family case will put any effect on my spouse application. Any of you have any idea, Please advise me. Thank you in the advance.
That case was withdrawn.
And the CIC says that any case can be withdrawn before the “In Process” changes to “Decision Made” and that’s fair enough.You don’t have to worry yourself regarding this as this is an entirely new case.

vidaj

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Hi everyone,
Can someone help me please recently I did mp and the mp update me with this info
. The criminality verifications are currently valid
. The security are currently valid
What does it mean when they say currently valid????

lubhvir

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
File Transfer...
01-06-2017
hahaha don't say May would be March/april :( i wud just kill myself :p
t
That case was withdrawn.
And the CIC says that any case can be withdrawn before the “In Process” changes to “Decision Made” and that’s fair enough.You don’t have to worry yourself regarding this as this is an entirely new case.
Thank you so much replying. That gives us little relief.

karthik.andhamil

Jun 19, 2017
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone,
Can someone help me please recently I did mp and the mp update me with this info
. The criminality verifications are currently valid
. The security are currently valid
What does it mean when they say currently valid????
If your Police clearance certificate is expired, they will ask you for new one. This suggests that, those are still valid and they wont ask you for new one anytime soon. That's my interpretation of this information.

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
hahaha don't say May would be March/april :( i wud just kill myself :p
same boat :p
hhaha i wish all of us get sooner than that but looking at NDVO and the torture we have gone through till now- expect the worst case scenario! Lets hope for the best though! @Sangam you and I are timeline twins! hope it happens rather soon for us :)

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
Remember back in September when I predicted May applicants will get DM by Dec/Jan based on 2016 applications and we all thought that was so far-fetched and loooooooooooong wait... look at us now waiting...waiting..waiting even more; NDVO you have seriously been cursed by a lot of sad, couples left miserable by your lack of work ethic :(

Reactions: Gagansak

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
I am July applicant and AOR 2 - Oct 9.
My GCMS notes also says about Pilot program and about "15 special projects" like @nbhagat , but haven't got any lucky indications from NDVO yet.

I also got Email today by NDVO like so many mentioned above. I know few other july applicants who also got similar mail from NDVO. So, i guess its general massage for all July applicants.
Hey... I am July applicant... have you got something like this??
————————————
Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for permanent residence. We expect to begin working on your application within the next two months. We will need time to review and assess your file. We should be ready to communicate with you again by May or June 2018. We understand that the waiting period can be difficult but please rest assured that we have not forgotten about you.

We appreciate the time you have taken to prepare your application.
———————————-

srp07

Dec 26, 2017
Hey... I am July applicant... have you got something like this??
————————————
Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for permanent residence. We expect to begin working on your application within the next two months. We will need time to review and assess your file. We should be ready to communicate with you again by May or June 2018. We understand that the waiting period can be difficult but please rest assured that we have not forgotten about you.

We appreciate the time you have taken to prepare your application.
———————————-
Yup, all july applicants got same general reply.