+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Keyuravani16

Jan 11, 2018
i am june appliant but ecas status says 3 lines
1st we received your file on so and so date
2nd we starting processing on this date
3rd about medical have received,
But its not said anywhere about medical passed.
What this mean my medical not reviewd ? Any idea?
Sorry for the confusion
It just says Recieved.
It says passed on my Gckey though.
i have same status on my GCKey...

iindia

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hello friends, I sponsored my wife. File was processed by SGVO. Immediately after she got MR, we became parents. Her medical was partially done since she was due in a week. Now I contacted CIC and they told me to fill up 2 forms for my baby among which I believe 1 is required. I need some clarification on below questions (highlighted red). I quote their email with my questions:

To do so, we invite you to complete the following forms and mail them to the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Mississauga, Ontario:

- A new Application to Sponsor, Sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking form (IMM 1344) completed by the sponsor,
Is my baby the principal applicant on this form?
Your Answer:
Does my wife require to sign on page -1, section 3 (Co-Signer)?
Your Answer:
Person you are sponsoring (PA)- Is this my child's name?
Your Answer:
Signature on Page 6 (last page) - If my baby is the principal applicant what can I do in this signature field?
Your Answer:

- (If the application is still at the CPC in Mississauga) A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
My wife was the principal applicant and the file was already processed at SGVO. Now I am just sponsoring my baby who is 1 month old. Does this form require to fill?
Your Answer:

- (If you are adding a dependent child of a dependent child) A Financial Evaluation form (IMM 1283) with supporting documents,
This is not required

and

The add-on request
including:
  • your name, (Is this the sponsor's details or my wife's details who was the PA?)
  • your client ID number/UCI, (Is this the sponsor's details or my wife's details who was the PA?)
  • your file number, (Is this the sponsor's details or my wife's details who was the PA?)
  • a detailed letter of explanation,
  • a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
  • if applicable, the proof of payment.
Congrats for being a proud parent.
Are you a citizen of Canada? if Yes, you dont need to apply for PR for the new born and he/she is a Canadian citizen and in that case you need to file for proof of citizenship of canada. Good luck!

Sharth kumar

Jan 12, 2018
Hy
I'm Dec 13 2017 applicant of OWP.
Apprx 1 month passesd.but yet not rec any updation from NDVO.
Pls any budy let me know how much time it will take.
Thnks

zizaheer

Aug 8, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2015
Nomination.....
17-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015 (AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
26-May-2016
Med's Done....
31-May-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
Congrats for being a proud parent.
Are you a citizen of Canada? if Yes, you dont need to apply for PR for the new born and he/she is a Canadian citizen and in that case you need to file for proof of citizenship of canada. Good luck!
No i'm not a citizen. In such case do you have answers to my queries?

arsh2426

Dec 31, 2017
Our wait is finally over!! We filed Jan 11 2017, I ordered notes in the summer and found out we were in queue for an interview May 2017. We successfully passed out interview Nov 13, 2017. Luckily I was in india during the time of interview. My husband's passport was requested Dec 14, 2017. Happy to finally be moving forward!!
Congrats for the good news!

Can you please let me know what were the questions they asked as mine interview is on January 30,2018.

It will be a great help and how long the interview lasts for?

Thank you

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
Congrats for the good news!

Can you please let me know what were the questions they asked as mine interview is on January 30,2018.

It will be a great help and how long the interview lasts for?

Thank you
The questions were very basic they were about our relationship. The officer asked my husband how we met and she asked me the same questions. We were interviewed individually. She asked me about the person that introduced us and then she just asked me to tell her about our relationship. Just tell your story and everything will be ok. My husband is the PA so she spent more time with him, about 25 minutes and about 15minutes with me. Good luck on your interview!!

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
The questions were very basic they were about our relationship. The officer asked my husband how we met and she asked me the same questions. We were interviewed individually. She asked me about the person that introduced us and then she just asked me to tell her about our relationship. Just tell your story and everything will be ok. My husband is the PA so she spent more time with him, about 25 minutes and about 15minutes with me. Good luck on your interview!!
Tell about your relationship ? How did you answer that ? Seems difficult to answer that question

Canadianavisa2017

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hello friends,

My wife's file is still in process in New Delhi, (she is August applicant), she recently resigned from her job, my question is do we need to inform IRCC about her resignation. Thanks

pnaran14

Jan 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2017
Doc's Request.
25-May-2017
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
18-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-Nov-2018
LANDED..........
26-Nov-2018
Hello friends,

My wife's file is still in process in New Delhi, (she is August applicant), she recently resigned from her job, my question is do we need to inform IRCC about her resignation. Thanks
Nope.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Regarding the additional family information form, I have a few questions:

- do the sponsor and principal applicant have to fill the form, or is it only for the principal applicant?

- do we have to provide the parents and siblings details along with birth certificates?

Fyi- the principal applicant is my wife, this is our first marriage and we do not have any kids together or with someone else.

Thanks.