+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Ludabrown26

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
REPOST! @akubair

Ladies and Gentlemen... Congratulations to everyone who got BCG, DM, and PPR... Everyone in the forum is delighted and happy for you all.

However, would request you all to please update the information in below excel sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dJsaLvHra4173xPfRwZbXo73hsxoXaLSJ5-tcm7qnJI/edit#gid=1219805044

This is a general request, and if you have already done that... please ignore this post.

This sheet helps the optimistic souls of this forum (I being one of them) who are still waiting for any reply from NDVO. And also helps us understand the possible current timeline averages for different steps in spousal application processing at NDVO.

More the people would enter details and update them regularly, more precise will the data be, which will give us all better estimates of the timeline averages. This is a humble request to everyone. And congratulations again :D

Reactions: mandhir89

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
ppr on 28 decemeber and passport sent on 29 so When we should book the ticket or should we wait until we check our passport when comes back,,,or should book after to 20 days aprox ? passport sent yesterday? any sugguestion

manny1987

Dec 20, 2017
This is the ECAS status of a Sponsor (you) when the additional documents are asked. Check the correspondence email sent on 27 Sept in GC key. When is the additional documents are requested? I guess probably the same date. I have the same status in my ECAS.

If you have already submitted/uploaded additional docs requested by them then there is no issue. Check in your GC Key if it says "No additional docs are required". If it says "We are reviewing additional documents" then wait till they review and change the status.
hi there, one quick question? when i am using my gc key or online to check my application, wre can i find the status of my application, could u please help me with this regards.

Bps

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
Ti
ppr on 28 decemeber and passport sent on 29 so When we should book the ticket or should we wait until we check our passport when comes back,,,or should book after to 20 days aprox ? passport sent yesterday? any sugguestion
Timeline please

prakruti

Star Member
Mar 7, 2017
HI everyone,
One question regarding IMM 1344

PART1 . 1) If you are find ineligible to sponsor indicate whetehr you want to
a. withdraw your sponsorship
b. proceed with application.

Which option to select.?

I am applying under SPOUSAL SPonsorship-Famliy Class.

akubair

Jan 29, 2017
HI everyone,

Which option to select.?

go with "b. proceed with application."

akubair

Jan 29, 2017
Better wait till you get the passport back.

arsh2426

Dec 31, 2017
1) How you guys met ?
2)What do you know about her ?
3) her education and job
4} her siblings and details
Address of her job place or office whatever
5) where they lives ?
Her parents
6) my siblings and details
7) whats ur plan ahead
8) marriage date 2 times
9) was there any marriage reception?
10) reception hotel bill
11) how long stayed together after marriage?
12) did she visited again
And how many days
And asked after marriage photos
Why my education isn’t enough as my wife done her education? Wasn’t any problem if it ?
They checked new photos
And then she said thats all I wanted to ask
We wil inform you by email or mail

Hi,

I just want to know how long the interview lasts for; an hour or so ?

thanks

steller

Mar 2, 2015
HI everyone,

Which option to select.?

a. withdraw.. (Because no point in proceeding with the application when sponsor is ineligible)