+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Nov 16, 2017
Guys, received my GCMS notes today. Would like to share a couple of things which I noticed.

First of all my app details ->

Jun 23 - App received,
Jul 29 - AOR1,
Aug 16 - SA,
Sep 11 - AOR2.

GCMS 1 - Eligibility & security not started, Med, and criminality passed (applied on aug29 and received on sep29)

GCMS 2 - exact same of GCMS 1 since it was gen in jus 1 week gap (applied on Oct06 and received on Nov06)

GCMS 3 - (applied on Nov 03 and received today)

Eligibility - Recommended Pass, Med - pass, Criminality - pass, Security - not started but file location is updated to FCU-DIS from "registry" and i see blank pages with s.16(1)(c)

Recent Notes on the end says following (hiding personal details as XXXXX)

**Recommended for waiver**XXXXXX Integrated search done for PA and sponsor - no adverse info Sponsor is a PR - received PR status on XXXX under XXX category from within Canada Compatibility assessed.

Satisfactory evidence of marriage provided. The marriage between PA and sponsor was performed on XXXXXX as per Hindu South Indian tradition. After the marriage, the coupe cohabited for over two months and they went to XXXXX for their post-marriage outings. PA has a married sibling residing in XXXXXX. -- PCC on file - NRT [refer e-docs] File forwarded to officer for further review and decision.
Does Recommended for waiver**XXXXXX ------ Does **XXXXXX is your file number?

rojo0519

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
Guys, received my GCMS notes today. Would like to share a couple of things which I noticed.

First of all my app details ->

Jun 23 - App received,
Jul 29 - AOR1,
Aug 16 - SA,
Sep 11 - AOR2.

GCMS 1 - Eligibility & security not started, Med, and criminality passed (applied on aug29 and received on sep29)

GCMS 2 - exact same of GCMS 1 since it was gen in jus 1 week gap (applied on Oct06 and received on Nov06)

GCMS 3 - (applied on Nov 03 and received today)

Eligibility - Recommended Pass, Med - pass, Criminality - pass, Security - not started but file location is updated to FCU-DIS from "registry" and i see blank pages with s.16(1)(c)

Recent Notes on the end says following (hiding personal details as XXXXX)

**Recommended for waiver**XXXXXX Integrated search done for PA and sponsor - no adverse info Sponsor is a PR - received PR status on XXXX under XXX category from within Canada Compatibility assessed.

Satisfactory evidence of marriage provided. The marriage between PA and sponsor was performed on XXXXXX as per Hindu South Indian tradition. After the marriage, the coupe cohabited for over two months and they went to XXXXX for their post-marriage outings. PA has a married sibling residing in XXXXXX. -- PCC on file - NRT [refer e-docs] File forwarded to officer for further review and decision.
How did you submit PCC ? Hard copy or uploaded through GCKEY ?

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
dear all,

one more (prev one refer here) good news for today, my spouse TRV got approved. I had zero hopes on TRV as my wife was currently not working and didn't have anything to show ties to the home country other than my parents and her parents residing in India.

But our prayers were answered and luck did favor this time. below are the details abt TRV

Applied on Nov 19
Received PPR TRV on Dec 06

List of documents submitted:
1) Invitation & support letter (mentioned abt dual intent and requested for TRV for 3-week stating that we missed several occasions like Diwali etc. and in Jan we want to celeb my bday and Pongal together. Strong mentions abt your intention to leave Canada as soon as the authorized period and don't want to risk your PR application by over stay - supporting docs I kept are Sponsor PR card, Sponsorship Eligibility approval, Copy of mrg certificate, Flight itinerary (jus an itinerary - never booked it actually), copy of PCC for PA, Sponsor T4 and NOA for last year, Bank Stmt and last 6 pay stubs.)

2)Mrg Certificate
3)Medicals proof (the one we took for PR application)
4)Purpose of Travel (detailed itinerary/schedule for the 3 weeks - mentioned abt our plans to visit Niagra, Montreal, etc.)
5)other required forms for TRV.

With all that above said - I believe my TRV got approved bcos eligibility was passed by the time TRV was applied so even without much ties to home country they might have approved it.. (just a thought)

My PR application details.
Jun 23 - App received,
Jul 29 - AOR1,
Aug 16 - SA,
Sep 11 - AOR2.
GC KEY:
Add docs: We do not need additional docs
BCG: Not applicable.
Due Date on latest GCMS Note: Dec 13th, 2017

vaibhavshah45

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
9.5 months completed
Still no BGC,DM & PPR
I don’t know what the fuck they are doing with application
It seems like there is no fucking pattern for picking up files.
Immigration process looks like a supermarket where you can randomly pick your stuff and in a similiar way these immigration officers are picking up files.
Such an insane process,really fed up ,probably logged atleast 1000 times in 9.5 months in GC key to check updates ☹☹

VJN

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
dear all,

one more (prev one refer here) good news for today, my spouse TRV got approved. I had zero hopes on TRV as my wife was currently not working and didn't have anything to show ties to the home country other than my parents and her parents residing in India.

But our prayers were answered and luck did favor this time. below are the details abt TRV

Applied on Nov 19
Received PPR TRV on Dec 06

List of documents submitted:
1) Invitation & support letter (mentioned abt dual intent and requested for TRV for 3-week stating that we missed several occasions like Diwali etc. and in Jan we want to celeb my bday and Pongal together. Strong mentions abt your intention to leave Canada as soon as the authorized period and don't want to risk your PR application by over stay - supporting docs I kept are Sponsor PR card, Sponsorship Eligibility approval, Copy of mrg certificate, Flight itinerary (jus an itinerary - never booked it actually), copy of PCC for PA, Sponsor T4 and NOA for last year, Bank Stmt and last 6 pay stubs.)

2)Mrg Certificate
3)Medicals proof (the one we took for PR application)
4)Purpose of Travel (detailed itinerary/schedule for the 3 weeks - mentioned abt our plans to visit Niagra, Montreal, etc.)
5)other required forms for TRV.

With all that above said - I believe my TRV got approved bcos eligibility was passed by the time TRV was applied so even without much ties to home country they might have approved it.. (just a thought)

My PR application details.
Jun 23 - App received,
Jul 29 - AOR1,
Aug 16 - SA,
Sep 11 - AOR2.
GC KEY:
Add docs: We do not need additional docs
BCG: Not applicable.
Due Date on latest GCMS Note: Dec 13th, 2017

Congrats and thanks for the Info.. Btw your PPR is pretty much on the verge. You can get your background check start and PPR anytime soon. Since you almost done with all checks !!

Reactions: knnn

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
Guys... I need help..

I want to enquire about my wife's application. What's the ndvo email address that I can direct my email to?

Does it help? Do they even respond?
Should I order GCMS notes?
My timeline is in my signature