Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
Mine additional documents status change from review to not required. I am happy at least some movement happened !
Nice... anyways i feel apart from few statutory checks most of our applications should be ready for DM... hopefully they start giving DMs/PPRs soon to all who are waiting from long time....

Reactions: sroy2017

VJN

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
yes i did from 27th Dec to 21st Jan.
thanks for asking.
So happy for you :) .. which airline you booked for ? How much you got your ticket for !! I am pretty sure by the time you about to come things would be in our favor or very close to ..

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
It is December! It is a new month! End of an old year and start to a new year! I would like to spread the positive energy to us all! Let us believe in the universe. One year from now, all of this will seem so minute in the scope of the happiness we will receive! OM SHANTI OM! :D

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
So happy for you :) .. which airline you booked for ? How much you got your ticket for !! I am pretty sure by the time you about to come things would be in our favor or very close to ..
i booked it in emirates for around $1900.
lets hope i get to bring her with me.
that will be the biggest anniversary gift for me.

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
Today I received a reply from my CSE I did like a week back. Is this a default response/ or is there any value to this reply? LOL

Good day XXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
xxxxxxx
xxxxx

Sincerely,

XXX, Agent XXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca

Last edited:

VJN

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
i booked it in emirates for around $1900.
lets hope i get to bring her with me.
that will be the biggest anniversary gift for me.

Appreciate your move bro .. I know how hard it is to go back home with your other responsibilities here !! Good Luck !! Stay in touch !!

Reactions: sroy2017

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
Today I received a reply from my CSE I did like a week back. Is this a default response/ or is there any value to this reply? LOL

Good day XXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application. It is still within the regular processing times.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
xxxxxxx
xxxxx

Sincerely,

XXX, Agent XXX
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
www.cic.gc.ca
Standard reply i feel.. and it is their best reply as they have12 month timeline mentioned...

Reactions: sp121212

zizaheer

Aug 8, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2015
Nomination.....
17-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015 (AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
26-May-2016
Med's Done....
31-May-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
Friends, I am sponsoring my wife. File is under processing. During this period we are blessed with a baby. She had a MR just 4 days before the delivery date. Doctor didn't complete all the tests since delivery date was so close. Could you please help me how to add my child with the ongoing application? What are the forms and procedures?

SMARTZ

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Friends, I am sponsoring my wife. File is under processing. During this period we are blessed with a baby. She had a MR just 4 days before the delivery date. Doctor didn't complete all the tests since delivery date was so close. Could you please help me how to add my child with the ongoing application? What are the forms and procedures?
Check website...sponsor a child..and you will have to prepare a file for ur child and send it to mississauga office for con sideration and has ur file been moved to delhi? If yet not...then update the info asap...

iindia

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Congrats! If you are a citizen, you don't have to add your new born to the immigration application - baby is Canadian citizen by the virtue of born to a Canadian parent(s). You need to file for proof of citizenship - check this https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/proof-citizenship/apply.html . it is fast and very simple. Good luck!

nish1484

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Feb 2017 applicant. Just finished my interview at NDVO last week.

My GC key earlier said 'Background check in progress. We will send you a msg when we start your background check'.

Today my GC Key says, 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'.

Does this mean my background check has finally begun?

sing.nb

Jul 18, 2017
Feb 2017 applicant. Just finished my interview at NDVO last week.

My GC key earlier said 'Background check in progress. We will send you a msg when we start your background check'.

Today my GC Key says, 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'.

Does this mean my background check has finally begun?

Seems like yes, its is towards finish line. They were probably waiting for an interview to start background check. Perhaps it should be quick from now and you should hear soon of your decision.

How was your interview experience? What sort of questions were asked?

Reactions: nish1484

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Seems like NDVO is giving us consolation prizes by processing 1 file / weeks. at this rate march applicants will have to wait past march 2018:(:(:(:(