+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

NeelManvir

Nov 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
When i check ecas it says “in process” i click on it and the line comes up as “were processing your application” does that me theyre viewing it?

NeelManvir

Nov 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi All,

Congratulations to those who are getting PPRs. On automated phone inquiry, it says following lines in this order -

1. We are reviewing your application for eligibility criteria check.
2. We dont need add docs
3. Your medical was successful
4. No interview required
5. No finger prints required at this moment.

My file is in NDVO. they started processing it on 23 Nov
Now I am wondering which is the latest status of above lines. Can anyone put some light on this?

Thanks.
Was this in ecas or your gc key account?

Ludabrown26

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
When i check ecas it says “in process” i click on it and the line comes up as “were processing your application” does that me theyre viewing it?
It means your file is in queue to be assessed by a visa officer; you need to realize there’s hundreds of applications that need to be assessed. NDVO is still working on January, February, March and April 2017 Applicants; if your May 2017 and later expect something in February-April 2018.

Also, No one from April 2017 has gotten a interview date yet in 2017; but they have been informed that they are queued for a interview.

Last point, if you want to know what stage your file is at; order gcms notes; they will let you know if you require a interview. And what they think of your relationship.

Reactions: Bps

Arshad_1993

May 20, 2017
Hi All,

Congratulations to those who are getting PPRs. On automated phone inquiry, it says following lines in this order -

2. We dont need add docs
4. No interview required

Now I am wondering which is the latest status of above lines. Can anyone put some light on this?

Thanks.[/Ql
Hi All,

2. We dont need add docs
4. No interview required

Thanks.
UOTE]
my wife .ay 3rd
It means your file is in queue to be assessed by a visa officer; you need to realize there’s hundreds of applications that need to be assessed. NDVO is still working on January, February, March and April 2017 Applicants; if your May 2017 and later expect something in February-April 2018.

Also, No one from April 2017 has gotten a interview date yet in 2017; but they have been informed that they are queued for a interview.

Last point, if you want to know what stage your file is at; order gcms notes; they will let you know if you require a interview. And what they think of your relationship.
check may forum as well .
some of them got PPR already NDVO...

Reactions: NeelManvir

Ludabrown26

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
check may forum as well .
some of them got PPR already NDVO...
Just one.....his was a different case; he applied for a visitor visa paper application and he happened to get lucky. He wasn’t in interview queue and the officer was satisfied with the relationship, BGC was quick and done in a day.

End of the day, hopefully everyone’s application gets processed as quickly as possible so we can all be with our loved ones!

Last edited:
Reactions: Arshad_1993
Dec 3, 2017
Hello everyone,

Can someone please provide a link to order GCMS notes? I have read on this thread posted by few individuals that ordering GCMS notes will put your file 2-4 weeks behind.

I am March 27th applicant. AOR1 April, AOR 2 June 1st, I haven't heard any updates since then. Bgc hasn't started. I will be visiting India next week.

Is it possible to get some answers or status regarding my application if i visit Delhi office in person?

any help would be much appreciated !!

amy_zira

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
File Transfer...
31-10-2017
Hi guys i got dm on 30 nov no ppr do u think how many more days it will take to send a ppr.
Congratulations Gur jeet... you can expect it in 15-20 days after DM... Can you please share when your file transferred to delhi and when they started processing it...
Cheers

JoshiS

Sep 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
09-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
26-08-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
Hi guys i got dm on 30 nov no ppr do u think how many more days it will take to send a ppr.
congrats..may b within week u ll get ppr alld best

Gur jeet

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Thx dear i am aug 2016 applicnt and file trnsfered on sept and my file was stuck at criminality cause of my past travelled history , but now after remedical i got dm . But waiting for ppr though. Some people r saying that it will take 15 days but some people get in after week . So just worried if i can travel before christmas.

Last edited:

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
Thx dear i am aug 2016 applicnt and file trnsfered on sept and my file was stuck at criminality cause of my past travelled history , but now after remedical i got dm . But waiting for ppr though. Some people r saying that it will take 15 days but some people get in after week . So just worried if i can travel before christmas.
hopefully you get ppr this week

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
Hi guys, just wondering how long is the PCC vaild for?
once u submitted valid PCC and its accepted after that if they need new they wil ask else they dont ask it again and india PCC 6 months validity

StarPreet

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Nope.. I guess they just updated background check for some.. but i feel every ones were at same state.. for others whos BGC not showing started in GCkey might get it updated just before DM.. unlike few updated when they started..

I am just hoping they realize its about time to get DM for all of us Feb/mar/apr.. applicants...
Mine additional documents status change from review to not required. I am happy at least some movement happened !

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hello everyone,

Can someone please provide a link to order GCMS notes? I have read on this thread posted by few individuals that ordering GCMS notes will put your file 2-4 weeks behind.

I am March 27th applicant. AOR1 April, AOR 2 June 1st, I haven't heard any updates since then. Bgc hasn't started. I will be visiting India next week.

Is it possible to get some answers or status regarding my application if i visit Delhi office in person?

any help would be much appreciated !!
i have the exact dates as you, same is with me, i haven't heard anything from them yet 2.
Good luck.

i am also going to india by the end of this month and also do plan to visit, NDVO beginning of Jan.
please let us know what happens in delhi and the whole process like who u talk to and what did they say.
i applied for GCMS note again last night.

FYI - if u r the sponsor, submit the consent form with the GCMS note application.

here is the link for the gcms note.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

Last edited:

VJN

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Did you
i have the exact dates as you, same is with me, i haven't heard anything from them yet 2.
Good luck.

i am also going to india by the end of this month and also do plan to visit, NDVO beginning of Jan.
please let us know what happens in delhi and the whole process like who u talk to and what did they say.
i applied for GCMS note again last night.

FYI - if u r the sponsor, submit the consent form with the GCMS note application.

here is the link for the gcms note.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en
Hey that's nice.. Did you book your flights already ? For many days you are planning to go ?