+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Sumandeep-bola

Jun 20, 2017
Is there anybody whose bgc started and have access to gc key account? Could you check what it says exactly when you check the status using cic automated line?

My problem is: I do not have gckey account bcoz I have representative so I don’t know what it suppose to say on automated line when bgc starts.

Please help guys.

sing.nb

Jul 18, 2017
Yes I received a message in gckey account about invitation to prearrival services... did u check gc key for message... bcg started on 10 nov and I received the msg next day on 11 nov
Hey Sbkguru What is your AOR2 Date? Mine is July 25. Hoping to hear something by end of this year.

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
I emailed the New Delhi Visa Office in November 1st and got a reply back on November 14th.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

Please note that this file is in queue for the final review. As soon as the review is complete, we will contact the applicant.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

So mostly everyone is getting the same response from New Delhi about being in final review.....just thought I’d share!

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
I guess the 12 month deadline is not working, my friend sponsored his spouse last year in march and she was with him in December, a total of around 8 months. It probably will be longer than that for us even though the maximum processing time is reduced.

Basically, with maximum processing time of 18 months, applicants used to get the PPR with in 8-12 months and now it is 10-12 months.

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
I emailed the New Delhi Visa Office in November 1st and got a reply back on November 14th.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

Please note that this file is in queue for the final review. As soon as the review is complete, we will contact the applicant.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

So mostly everyone is getting the same response from New Delhi about being in final review.....just thought I’d share!
congrats, thats a good news, hope u get ur dm soon.

Reactions: Sue2017

Y boperrai123

Jul 26, 2017
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
AOR Received.
Aor1-26-05-2017 /Aor2-05-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Yes I received a message in gckey account about invitation to prearrival services... did u check gc key for message... bcg started on 10 nov and I received the msg next day on 11 nov
My bcg started on 10 th oct any many other applicant also but none of us got this pre arrival sevice invitation
Dont know what will happen next .

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Anyone received their GCMS notes today? If yes what was the date you applied? And also from which email address do they send the notes?

Sbkguru

Nov 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
10 april 2017
My bcg started on 10 th oct any many other applicant also but none of us got this pre arrival sevice invitation
Dont know what will happen next .
Dont know... before people were getting dm next day once bcg started... why they are taking so much time now...:(

Sbkguru

Nov 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
10 april 2017
Mine changed from we will inform once we start to not applicable
How about yours
I had the same time for change in background status and GCMS pre arrival letter
Mine is bcg is in progress... we will inform if we need more information