+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Jas Malhi

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks. I checked it on Saturday when i received email notification of a new message in my account.. I checked it after 3-4 days and everything was updated, so I really do not know whether my background check status also changed the same day or not.
Where did you check that?

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
No bro.. I already booked my ticket Jan 6 - Mar 1 got it very cheap like $1020. However it you are trying in last week of Dec yes they might be costlier. To be very honest, I still have a doubt if everything is done by Mar 1, 2018. I am April 6, 2017 applicant. You can except anything worst from IRCC.
i use to brag about the work ethics in Canada to my Indian friends and now going through the immigration process i am sorry to say i am ashamed..:(:(:(

what flight did u book ur ticket?
i just wanted to make use of the 10 holidays i get from my work place. now it seems like i will have to spend my holidays alone and use extra vacation time from next year to go see my wife. :(:(:mad::mad::mad::(:(

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Saudia Airlines.. Bro I have to quit my Job to make things normal at India and it is decided. I Just booked Mar 1, 2018 as return hoping if we get something by then. Otherwise, I am expected to stay until she get her PR coz at the time of marriage I told them 6 months. However, few of my friends got their wifes in 3-4 months earlier this year (Feb Applicants). Now I doubt they had some references in NDVO as their files got process in 1.5 months only.
i think people who go through an immigration consultant gets their files processed faster. those agent can have internal links or contacts that they keep happy to get the files processed faster.

i applied directly. so maybe that's why its taking so long.
who knows whats going on.
i am a march 27th applicant. so i am sailing in the same boat as u r.

Did u apply for ur gcms note?

VJN

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
i think people who go through an immigration consultant gets their files processed faster. those agent can have internal links or contacts that they keep happy to get the files processed faster.

Thats not right bro, I applied through agent only. However, only plus point is they can get you info summary from MP of what we get in GCMS notes footer summary in a day or two thats it.

I applied for notes on 6th Sept followed by submitting consent form on 27th Oct. However, luck is so bad havent got them yet after two months now :( ... Thinking to apply again. Dont know what should we do ..

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Thats not right bro, I applied through agent only. However, only plus point is they can get you info summary from MP of what we get in GCMS notes footer summary in a day or two thats it.

I applied for notes on 6th Sept followed by submitting consent form on 27th Oct. However, luck is so bad havent got them yet after two months now :( ... Thinking to apply again. Dont know what should we do ..
i think for them to generate the GCMS note it takes 1 month. so since u gave them the consent on 27th Oct consider that as ur application date for GCMS note.

well keep pestering ur agent for an update and make him realize whats going on at the home front. maybe the agent can use is MP resource to fast track the application.

Good luck to u.

Reactions: VJN

Pawan R Brar

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
i think for them to generate the GCMS note it takes 1 month. so since u gave them the consent on 27th Oct consider that as ur application date for GCMS note.

well keep pestering ur agent for an update and make him realize whats going on at the home front. maybe the agent can use is MP resource to fast track the application.

Good luck to u.

I was thinking the same that may be the people who apply through agents would get their applications processed faster. I don't know if that is the case.
I hope since it is year end they do process things faster.

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
I was thinking the same that may be the people who apply through agents would get their applications processed faster. I don't know if that is the case.
I hope since it is year end they do process things faster.
i try to be optimistic but i am not getting any reason to be.
everyday i am feeling more and more down and disgusted with this system and the heartless people associated with it.
who knows when they will get off their asses and do some actual work and give us some answers.

Reactions: EEPost2015

nbhagat

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017 uploaded on 23-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017 and AOR2 25-07-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-06-2017 passed on 29-06-2017
I am not sure about others but it is affecting my personal relations with my wife and in-laws :( .. I have to quit my Job and travel to India if things didn't workout in next month or two. The process is already in the eighth month !!
i know it is your personal life. I would suggest telling them that the max time is 12 months for the process and you already have 8 months passed. So you are very close to it. hope your spouse understands your situation. if she doesn't then you have a bigger problem.

Jakedavid007

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
I am not sure about others but it is affecting my personal relations with my wife and in-laws :( .. I have to quit my Job and travel to India if things didn't workout in next month or two. The process is already in the eighth month !!
Why don’t you refer them this forum? Or share the spreadsheet or add your spouse or in laws to the whatsapp group. There are people from 2016, waiting for their turn. It’s true that a few lucky ones got their application processed very fast. Stay optimistic.

pnaran14

Jan 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2017
Doc's Request.
25-May-2017
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
18-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-Nov-2018
LANDED..........
26-Nov-2018

Please consider 2 things below if you are a pr.

1. You have to be in Canada while the application is processing. You can go on a vacation ideally 2-4 weeks. More than 4 weeks, there is a chance CIC may track that and mark the application status as “abandoned”(=rejected)
2. Quitting your job while you have shown your income as a support for sponsorship is a big red flag

Please reconsider and take steps as suggested by other forum members. Sharing the excel and inviting your spouse to this forum can definitely open their eyes as it is equally difficult for you both.

Take care and all the best!

Reactions: sroy2017 and psvj19

steller

Mar 2, 2015
my case is similar too. i am planning to go end of december but the ticket price is too high, dont know how i can afford it.
my wife and my in-laws are like constantly asking me whats going on and why is it taking so long and i keep giving them the same answers again and again. the paperwork is stuck in delhi and i have no control over it.
my dad is there right now to see her and i am stuck back here.
seems like the bad time in my life never ends......:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Send the link of this forum to your in-laws and they will understand our plight..

Y boperrai123

Jul 26, 2017
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
AOR Received.
Aor1-26-05-2017 /Aor2-05-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hii on 29th sep i send mail to NDVO asking about my application processing reach where.
Today i got reply,
Dear applicant,
This is in response to your following email query

Please note that your file is in queue for a final review. There is currently no action required on your part. We will contact you as soon as the review is complete. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section, New Delhi
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada
www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Section de l’immigration, New Delhi
Haut commissariat du Canada dans Inde / Gouvernement du Canada
www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

In all correspondence with our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number.

Please include all your questions in a single message.

In order to serve all clients better, we are not able to reply to multiple messages from the same client.

Last reply by NDVO in august was ur file is pending review by visa officer and today email say ur file is queue for final review.
I am april 20th applicant bcg stated on 10th october .So i can hope for dm and ppr when.
Anyone got like this reply recently.
Thanks.

steller

Mar 2, 2015
Hii on 29th sep i send mail to NDVO asking about my application processing reach where.
Today i got reply,
Dear applicant,
This is in response to your following email query

Please note that your file is in queue for a final review. There is currently no action required on your part. We will contact you as soon as the review is complete. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section, New Delhi
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada
www.india.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

Section de l’immigration, New Delhi
Haut commissariat du Canada dans Inde / Gouvernement du Canada
www.inde.gc.ca www.cic.gc.ca

www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

In all correspondence with our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number.

Please include all your questions in a single message.

In order to serve all clients better, we are not able to reply to multiple messages from the same client.

Last reply by NDVO in august was ur file is pending review by visa officer and today email say ur file is queue for final review.
I am april 20th applicant bcg stated on 10th october .So i can hope for dm and ppr when.
Anyone got like this reply recently.
Thanks.
Did the officer recommended interview in your GCMS notes. Two of the forum members @rabbitpriya and @SBRB are January applicant and their interview is scheduled on Nov 15.. Since you being April applicant can expect interview in Jan or Feb..

Y boperrai123

Jul 26, 2017
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
AOR Received.
Aor1-26-05-2017 /Aor2-05-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Did the officer recommended interview in your GCMS notes. Two of the forum members @rabbitpriya and @SBRB are January applicant and their interview is scheduled on Nov 15.. Since you being April applicant can expect interview in Jan or Feb..
But my bcg in process on oct 10th i am waiting for dm how i will get interview.