Visa Office......
NDVO
I am also Feb applicant still waiting
AOR 2 june 19
After that nothing
Got GCMS on sep 15 ,generatest on AuG31
Everything is clean
Still they are not able to finish BGC.
This is nothing but mental torture for all the legit people. people who does fraud or illegal stuff get their work done pretty quickly.
god only knows when the immigration for family class will be like the USA. Canada follows them for so many things, why cant they just follow the same ruling or even England immigration laws.Both of them have a way faster process.
SO DISAPPOINTED IN THEM... :(:(:(:(:(

Ch2990

Jun 7, 2017
This is nothing but mental torture for all the legit people. people who does fraud or illegal stuff get their work done pretty quickly.
god only knows when the immigration for family class will be like the USA. Canada follows them for so many things, why cant they just follow the same ruling or even England immigration laws.Both of them have a way faster process.
I totally agree with your post.

Reactions: nish1484

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
I wondering how difficult is for them to send a batch mail if they having some delay.. providing when we will start seeing the updates...
Now every day looking the Gckey for any update and get disappointed...

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
sometimes i feel like all the IRCC call center agents are illiterate and all they are trained to say is sorry but we cant help you and deep inside they are laughing at us and saying "SUCKERS SUFFER INSIDE" . :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

let me explain what happened, after trying 4 the last 2 weeks i got hold of an agent to ask about the additional document that is required.
all that guy could say is "Sorry, seems like the file is in Delhi, so we cant tell you anything about the file".
what kind of BS is that? The guy wasn't even courteous to say sorry sir.
i asked for me to be transferred to someone who can have access to the file, and the guy is like sorry we cant do that because the manager is busy at the moment.
so seems like they dont care about us.
i explained the situation that both me and my wife have been calling for the last 2 weeks to know about what kind of document they need and this call center agent was so heartless that he said sorry we cant help and then so what do u want me to do????
SERIOUSLY!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

steller

Mar 2, 2015
sometimes i feel like all the IRCC call center agents are illiterate and all they are trained to say is sorry but we cant help you and deep inside they are laughing at us and saying "SUCKERS SUFFER INSIDE" . :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

let me explain what happened, after trying 4 the last 2 weeks i got hold of an agent to ask about the additional document that is required.
all that guy could say is "Sorry, seems like the file is in Delhi, so we cant tell you anything about the file".
what kind of BS is that? The guy wasn't even courteous to say sorry sir.
i asked for me to be transferred to someone who can have access to the file, and the guy is like sorry we cant do that because the manager is busy at the moment.
so seems like they dont care about us.
i explained the situation that both me and my wife have been calling for the last 2 weeks to know about what kind of document they need and this call center agent was so heartless that he said sorry we cant help and then so what do u want me to do????
SERIOUSLY!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Whenever GCMS notes are ordered the doc status changes to add. doc required. If there is any doc required by IRCC than you will get the request in email.

SaraHamilton88

Oct 21, 2017
Any march 2017 applications? Im currently sponsoring my husband from Afghanistan (NDVO) and his background check has been in process for 3.5 months now I don't know whats going on :(

SaraHamilton88

Oct 21, 2017
For those who saw Background Check go into process the past couple of weeks and/or saw "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Did anyone get DM yet?
nope not yet :(
my BGC has been in process for about 3.5 months now, how long has urs been?

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Any march 2017 applications? Im currently sponsoring my husband from Afghanistan (NDVO) and his background check has been in process for 3.5 months now I don't know whats going on :(
i am a march 27th applicant, still waiting for my BGC to start and eventual DM.

Sumandeep-bola

Jun 20, 2017
Hey guys,
Do you think my bgc started? They are reviewing my additional documents like schedule a. M not sure. I don’t have access to gckey account. I check it by automated phone call.