+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

madam_s

Oct 13, 2017
NDVO is so inconsistent its so frustrating!!!.. i don't mind the waiting time be it 2 months or 10 months.. but a tleast be consistent so that us applicants and sponsors know how long the wait would be... for jan-feb-march applicants the average wait was 4-5 months; starting april they are going closer to the 7-8 month mark from start to PPR... its ridiculous and really taking a toll on our emotional and mental health :(

going by last year forum, may applicants got ppr by dec end- jan... this year is supposed to be faster but it does not look like it

good luck to us all though!!
So true :(

Reactions: Dhillon101

Dhillon101

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 April
Doc's Request.
8 June
AOR Received.
2 June
File Transfer...
28 June aor 2 on 5 July
Med's Request
8 June
Med's Done....
9 June
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
If anyone can help
Got ppr on oct 17oct
Submitted pp on 18oct
Waiting for pp dispatch
Is it normal timing?
I mean fer people got their pp back
Yes.. average time is 2-3 weeks.. don’t worry

1mran5haik

Apr 3, 2015
***** ATTENTION EVERYONE *****

Its been several days since the consolidated sheet (Spouse Sponsorship Applicants - 2017 Outland) has been locked for editing. Have tried multiple times to reach the owner and yet to receive any response.

I think we shall wait for another week or so to hear from the owner. Until then, I have downloaded the existing sheet and uploaded it elsewhere, and also opened up the "Update Data" sheet for editing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b_FlJYJ5tEQlA568IWZSDVkQFQQWN-WidhmnH6ZYasc/edit?usp=sharing

People who have received updates from CIC, kindly update your details in this tab (provide as many details as possible) and same will be updated in respective month's sheet within 24hrs.

Thanks.
Hey i have requested access to that sheet to check the status. Can you please approve it

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
For those who saw Background Check go into process the past couple of weeks and/or saw "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." Did anyone get DM yet?

Y boperrai123

Jul 26, 2017
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
AOR Received.
Aor1-26-05-2017 /Aor2-05-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Not yet waiting dont know now how much to wait for dm .
Today we was hoping that we will get dm but we didnt got any update.:(:(
All the before applicant who got ppr they got dm the next day background check in process dont know during our time why they are taking so long.:(:mad:.

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
Not yet waiting dont know now how much to wait for dm .
Today we was hoping that we will get dm but we didnt got any update.:(:(
All the before applicant who got ppr they got dm the next day background check in process dont know during our time why they are taking so long.:(:mad:.
For us even no BCG check started.. not sure why they delaying so much in second of half of the year....

Hundal18

Aug 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
27 april
AOR Received.
Aor2 : 19 june
File Transfer...
11 june
Med's Request
1 june
Med's Done....
6 june
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
@Dhillon101 what's ur additional document status .

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
One more month gone.
That brings the whole processing time to 7 months and 3 days. God knows how much more time the NDVO will take to start BGC and give DM or PPR.

God please help us!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

APSran

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
One more month gone.
That brings the whole processing time to 7 months and 3 days. God knows how much more time the NDVO will take to start BGC and give DM or PPR.

God please help us!!!! :(:(:(:(:(
31 oct that brings the whole processing time to 9 months. You are right only god knows what NdVo is doing with our files. I really feel soo depress and frustrated.please god please help us

Reactions: sroy2017