Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi All,
I am new and going to file my application. What is the average time for NDVO to complete the PR visa issuance?

Can anyone direct me to the link for tracking ie sheet?

as087p

Mar 11, 2017
Hi there.am a March 6th applicant and our file was transferred to NDVO in May... aor2 may 20... still waiting for bgc to start.... Did anyone have their aor2 around the same time... according to spread sheet march applicants who have aor2 from June and after have already landed... yet we sit here in despair... not even sure what we can do
Don't worry you're not alone. I am March 1st applicant still waiting for bgc to start. Probably like me you too are trying to understand the criteria based on which these applications are processed. Hope NDVO didn't forget about March applicants.

Reactions: sroy2017

Kirchenbomb

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hello again. Anyone on this thread who was already declared as spouse on your spouse’s COPR? Is there a difference in processing time for dependents who were already declared?

Dhillon101

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 April
Doc's Request.
8 June
AOR Received.
2 June
File Transfer...
28 June aor 2 on 5 July
Med's Request
8 June
Med's Done....
9 June
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Thank you so much for the information. Is there any way I can find out info about BGC other than GcKey? And yes, I am a June applicant and AOR2 received on September 7.
Yes... there is one alternative.. one contact number is available which tells us the same status as that of GCKey.. can anyone help Plzz tell that number??

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Don't worry you're not alone. I am March 1st applicant still waiting for bgc to start. Probably like me you too are trying to understand the criteria based on which these applications are processed. Hope NDVO didn't forget about March applicants.
i am a march applicant 2 with AOR2 of june 1st still waiting for the BGC to start and get it over with.
Dont know whats going on @ NDVO with applicants after us are getting their visa and already landing in Canada.
i wish there was an explanation for this irregularity in the process.
did u apply for GCMS note?
i did and it says that no one touched my file since august and the worst part is that u can never get though to a customer service agent to get an answer.

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
@goingtosuccess i tried to call on the givrn number but they disconnected call without forwarfing to agent by saying that currently due to high numbers of calls we couldn’t forward your call.Do i have to call thrm again and again?
yes u have to keep calling them again and again and if u r lucky, u will get through to an agent.
i once tried calling them 4 times a day for 2 weeeks and got through only once.
Good luck to u.

Singgh

Oct 29, 2017
Let's hope that we get to hear soon from NDVO. It's kinda strange and disappointing to see April applicants progressing at faster pace. Nothing against them but it's hard to understand the criteria based on which NDVO are processing application. It definately not done on first come first served basis.
True that.

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
My aor 2 was 26 july
Your?
NDVO is so inconsistent its so frustrating!!!.. i don't mind the waiting time be it 2 months or 10 months.. but a tleast be consistent so that us applicants and sponsors know how long the wait would be... for jan-feb-march applicants the average wait was 4-5 months; starting april they are going closer to the 7-8 month mark from start to PPR... its ridiculous and really taking a toll on our emotional and mental health :(

going by last year forum, may applicants got ppr by dec end- jan... this year is supposed to be faster but it does not look like it

good luck to us all though!!