+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Singgh

Oct 29, 2017
Hello All,
New member. Details for me as follows:
File received February 07, 2017
Status shows started processing application on October 03, 2017. Don't know what's going on with the file.

Dhillon101

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 April
Doc's Request.
8 June
AOR Received.
2 June
File Transfer...
28 June aor 2 on 5 July
Med's Request
8 June
Med's Done....
9 June
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Hello All,
New member. Details for me as follows:
File received February 07, 2017
Status shows started processing application on October 03, 2017. Don't know what's going on with the file.
When was ur file transferred to New Delhi visa office??

Singgh

Oct 29, 2017
When was ur file transferred to New Delhi visa office??
I got 2 emails regarding the same. Initially, it was transferred in the month of March and then I got an email on September 26 stating the file has been transferred to New Delhi after they asked for background check form a second time on September 19.

Dhillon101

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 April
Doc's Request.
8 June
AOR Received.
2 June
File Transfer...
28 June aor 2 on 5 July
Med's Request
8 June
Med's Done....
9 June
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
I got 2 emails regarding the same. Initially, it was transferred in the month of March and then I got an email on September 26 stating the file has been transferred to New Delhi after they asked for background check form a second time on September 19.
It means ur file is actually transferred to NDVO in September... now u can expect some good news because in NDVO files are processed according to aor 1. Best of luck

Dhillon101

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 April
Doc's Request.
8 June
AOR Received.
2 June
File Transfer...
28 June aor 2 on 5 July
Med's Request
8 June
Med's Done....
9 June
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
What's aor1?
This is acknowledgement of receipt 1 which is the confirmation that ur file is complete. It includes file number and uci number

zara12

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Our file was received at Missisaga office in June and file transferred to Delhi Visa Office in September. No idea as to whether background check has started or not as I am not able to link my file to GcKey.

Dhillon101

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 April
Doc's Request.
8 June
AOR Received.
2 June
File Transfer...
28 June aor 2 on 5 July
Med's Request
8 June
Med's Done....
9 June
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Our file was received at Missisaga office in June and file transferred to Delhi Visa Office in September. No idea as to whether background check has started or not as I am not able to link my file to GcKey.
R u June applicant ?? .. I think none of may or June applicant got background check in NDVO yet..In this month Background check of some April applicants and few march apllicants is being processed.. I’m april applicant but still Background check is not applicable.

as087p

Mar 11, 2017
My wife is march 1st applicant, She is in the same situation as you, Her file is at NDVO since July, it has been over 3 months we have not had any update, last email was July 21 to submit immigration fees for PR which we paid at the time of application. I Hope there is an update in these two days.
Let's hope that we get to hear soon from NDVO. It's kinda strange and disappointing to see April applicants progressing at faster pace. Nothing against them but it's hard to understand the criteria based on which NDVO are processing application. It definately not done on first come first served basis.

zara12

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
R u June applicant ?? .. I think none of may or June applicant got background check in NDVO yet..In this month Background check of some April applicants and few march apllicants is being processed.. I’m april applicant but still Background check is not applicable.
Thank you so much for the information. Is there any way I can find out info about BGC other than GcKey? And yes, I am a June applicant and AOR2 received on September 7.