+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Ranbir.meet

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
The delay is definitely due to not submission of Schedule A.I think you didnot get message for submission for Schedule A.Call the cic and ask them if thys have sent me the request and request them to send that request again so that they would be able to receive schedule A or get the print of schedule A after validation and sign with pen at the place given.then mail them by post at the address where you mail your application and they will surely link that to your application.
I see. This could be the cause. Actually they sent me an email to submit my pcc and schedule A. I mailed them as well. Now i have tilo make sure that whether they got that documents or not???

goingtosuccess

Jul 31, 2017
I see. This could be the cause. Actually they sent me an email to submit my pcc and schedule A. I mailed them as well. Now i have tilo make sure that whether they got that documents or not???
if you are outside canada you can call cic at this number +16139444000 monday to friday 9AM-4PM canadian time or if you or you spouse is in canada call at this no. 1-888-242-2100 monday to friday 8AM-4PM canadian time and ask your spouse to put u on call conference so that you could ask them questions otherwise they wont give answers to your spouse

ggnsndhu

Aug 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-02-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017 And 07-08-2017
File Transfer...
01-08-2017
My file is also stuck at mississauga. But i dnt know what is the reason? How can i come to know about that??
I am may applicant but still waiting for my aor2
You can to cic agent in Mississauga,
They will let you know what documents are missing or why they are delaying.

as087p

Mar 11, 2017
My spousal sponsorship application was received on March 1 and file was transferred to NDVO however still my spouse's eligibility is being reviewed and BCG hasn't started yet. Are there any other march applicants sailing in the same boat?

Abhidil

Mar 22, 2017
My spousal sponsorship application was received on March 1 and file was transferred to NDVO however still my spouse's eligibility is being reviewed and BCG hasn't started yet. Are there any other march applicants sailing in the same boat?
March 6th. Waiting for bgc

Reactions: as087p

k2mistry

Feb 8, 2017
Canada
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
20-03-2017
File Transfer...
21-07-2017
Med's Request
21-04-2017
Med's Done....
24-04-2017
Passport Req..
08/01/2018
VISA ISSUED...
19/01/2018
My wife is march 1st applicant, She is in the same situation as you, Her file is at NDVO since July, it has been over 3 months we have not had any update, last email was July 21 to submit immigration fees for PR which we paid at the time of application. I Hope there is an update in these two days.

Reactions: as087p

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
***** ATTENTION EVERYONE *****

Its been several days since the consolidated sheet (Spouse Sponsorship Applicants - 2017 Outland) has been locked for editing. Have tried multiple times to reach the owner and yet to receive any response.

I think we shall wait for another week or so to hear from the owner. Until then, I have downloaded the existing sheet and uploaded it elsewhere, and also opened up the "Update Data" sheet for editing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b_FlJYJ5tEQlA568IWZSDVkQFQQWN-WidhmnH6ZYasc/edit?usp=sharing

People who have received updates from CIC, kindly update your details in this tab (provide as many details as possible) and same will be updated in respective month's sheet within 24hrs.

Thanks.

atripnc

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
seems like no.
lets hope new week brings some new hopes and possibilities. ;););)
Hi Roy:

Wondering if you received any more status update or good news on your side. This process is long and arduous and we have no idea where to turn to in order to get the proper information.

Hopefully this week brings some more information or good status updates for all that have been patiently waiting.

1mran5haik

Apr 3, 2015
***** ATTENTION EVERYONE *****

Its been several days since the consolidated sheet (Spouse Sponsorship Applicants - 2017 Outland) has been locked for editing. Have tried multiple times to reach the owner and yet to receive any response.

I think we shall wait for another week or so to hear from the owner. Until then, I have downloaded the existing sheet and uploaded it elsewhere, and also opened up the "Update Data" sheet for editing.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b_FlJYJ5tEQlA568IWZSDVkQFQQWN-WidhmnH6ZYasc/edit?usp=sharing

People who have received updates from CIC, kindly update your details in this tab (provide as many details as possible) and same will be updated in respective month's sheet within 24hrs.

Thanks.

AOR1 - 20th June 2017
SA - 23rd June 2017
AOR 2 - 19th July 2017
BGC IP - Not applicable.

Ranbir.meet

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
if you are outside canada you can call cic at this number +16139444000 monday to friday 9AM-4PM canadian time or if you or you spouse is in canada call at this no. 1-888-242-2100 monday to friday 8AM-4PM canadian time and ask your spouse to put u on call conference so that you could ask them questions otherwise they wont give answers to your spouse
Thank you so much dor your guidance

Abhidil

Mar 22, 2017
Hi there.am a March 6th applicant and our file was transferred to NDVO in May... aor2 may 20... still waiting for bgc to start.... Did anyone have their aor2 around the same time... according to spread sheet march applicants who have aor2 from June and after have already landed... yet we sit here in despair... not even sure what we can do