Star Member
Dec 15, 2013
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi

Can anyone please provide the contact no of NDVO. I called at "011-41782000" but seems to be wrong.

I need to inquire for the visitor visa status, it is under review for last 3 weeks.

Regards
Gaurav

Hundal18

Aug 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
27 april
AOR Received.
Aor2 : 19 june
File Transfer...
11 june
Med's Request
1 june
Med's Done....
6 june
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi

Can anyone please provide the contact no of NDVO. I called at "011-41782000" but seems to be wrong.

I need to inquire for the visitor visa status, it is under review for last 3 weeks.

Regards
Gaurav
the IRCC number is
I sent an email with a document attached to this address - delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca since NDVO's website said so. But I guess the correct address is delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca.

Do you think they will forward it to the appropriate recipient or should I resend the document?
Don't get ur hopes too high about getting a satisfactory response from them, every time i email them i get a generic email like "an officer has waived your need for an interview" this information i can get from the GCKey as well.

anyways here are some more links. this is off their website.

Address, Phone, Fax, Email
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110 021, India

Telephone: 91 (11) 4178-2000
Fax: 91 (11) 4178-2020
Immigration related faxes to this number will not be reviewed. If you wish to contact Immigration please use the following e-mail address: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

E-mail:

General inquiries: delhi@international.gc.ca
Visas and Immigration: delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Media relations: delhi-advocacy@international.gc.ca
Consular services: delhi.consular@international.gc.ca
Trade inquiries: india.commerce@international.gc.ca
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 08:30 - 16:45

Consular Section – Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday 09:00 – 12:00

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
the IRCC number is

Don't get ur hopes too high about getting a satisfactory response from them, every time i email them i get a generic email like "an officer has waived your need for an interview" this information i can get from the GCKey as well.

anyways here are some more links. this is off their website.
I have never gotten a response even when they were supposed to tell me if they updated my application with the new form I sent. That is why I suspected the email address. True, their website lists the delhi-im-enquiry address but a letter they sent had delhiimmigration.

The whole process is so frustrating :(

Reactions: sroy2017

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
I have never gotten a response even when they were supposed to tell me if they updated my application with the new form I sent. That is why I suspected the email address. True, their website lists the delhi-im-enquiry address but a letter they sent had delhiimmigration.

The whole process is so frustrating :(
i agree to that.
i have been having sleepless nights since june 1st, right after AOR 2.
lets see when they actually give us a positive answer.

Reactions: preity

nish1484

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
When did u receive aor2?Did u rescedule interview or they just sent it now?When i email Delhi immigration they mentioned that application was queued for interview and is currently awaiting its turn for scheduling.
I
When did u receive aor2?Did u rescedule interview or they just sent it now?When i email Delhi immigration they mentioned that application was queued for interview and is currently awaiting its turn for scheduling.
Hi, I applied in Feb 2017, my file was transferred to delhi in April 2017, got an email about being scheduled for an interview in August 2017... still not received the interview date. And my GC key says interview not required but i got 3 replies from NDVO saying file queued for interview. So I'm still waiting for the date. It's been so long and still no date.

nish1484

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
I am April 2017 applicant and I have also been queued for interview. Does anyone have an idea on how long it takes them to give a date?
Hi, I applied in Feb 2017, my file was transferred to delhi in April 2017, got an email about being scheduled for an interview in August 2017... still not received the interview date. And my GC key says interview not required but i got 3 replies from NDVO saying file queued for interview. So I'm still waiting forthe date. It's been so long and still no date.

preity

Jun 25, 2012
Visa Office......
Mississauga/NVDO
i agree to that.
i have been having sleepless nights since june 1st, right after AOR 2.
lets see when they actually give us a positive answer.
Yes! And I am getting ready for another sleepless night right now in India

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
one more day, one more week gone without any update, God only knows whats going on in that office, why wont they inform us if something is stopping them from giving us the final decision.
Please NDVO if u r looking at this give us the mental peace by informing the applicants whats going on or an ETA about a decision.
In every work place there is a deadline to finish a job, i wonder what is the deadline to finish an application!!!!
i do think that a bulk of the job is done by CIC before they send over the file, so whats the delay on NDVO's side????

Anybody has any idea???
Ya they have a deadline too, 12 months else they are in trouble. So 12 months or less consider yourself lucky but that's their deadline per application.