+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Ch2990

Jun 7, 2017
one more day, one more week gone without any update, God only knows whats going on in that office, why wont they inform us if something is stopping them from giving us the final decision.
Please NDVO if u r looking at this give us the mental peace by informing the applicants whats going on or an ETA about a decision.
In every work place there is a deadline to finish a job, i wonder what is the deadline to finish an application!!!!
i do think that a bulk of the job is done by CIC before they send over the file, so whats the delay on NDVO's side????

Anybody has any idea???
They should work fast and finish all applocation within 12 months.I dont see any difference in timing.It is slow as before.Nothing has been changed.For every single task they takes forever.They should work fast and meet deadlines

sandyJ

Jun 9, 2017
I am April 2017 applicant and I have also been queued for interview. Does anyone have an idea on how long it takes them to give a date?

Reactions: nish1484

Workforce

Oct 9, 2017
Just worried I still don’t have DM on ECAS it showes we are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information on GCMS today morning how long it takes to turn to DM on ECAS it is showing in process

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,
I'm filling out the forms and in the forms 5406 & 5669 which are supposed to be filled by the Principal Applicant, at the very start it says that the Principal Applicant, their Spouse & if any children need to fill out their own copy of these forms, so what is it then, does the Sponsor need to fill it or not ?
Hello, can anybody help me here ?

canadaVisa10

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Anyone here that sent their application via India Post registered mail? Back when I was living in Canada, these were trackable. Apparently since 2015, Canada Post is no longer tracking inbound registered mail. So I'm looking for some feedback/timeline of applications received and/or CIC text notification from folks who've sent theirs through registered post. Thanks.

StarPreet

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
I guess who already got DM.. not much to worry now in couple of days all of you will get PPR.

I guess ppl(including me) who waiting for BGC to start need to wait again till month end to check our luck.. seems like they giving very few per month means god only knows when will be our turn....

Looks like they are back to 8-9 months avg processing times. Some lucky ppl got done in 5-6 months...
Hi
Any change in your status or do you even believe that NDVO missed our applications ? This delay is really affecting me mentally! What about your wife ?

Jandu87

Jun 15, 2017
Hi Friend
My husband's visa office is ndvo.
His application was received on march 3. AOR2 was on june 23. And nothing after that. But when I listen to CIC's automated messages regarding his file. It says they need more documents to proceed but neither me nor my representative received any email from Delhi.. so I called CIC and the agent said the file is in the Delhi and CIC doesn't want anything. So I don't know what is happening. His background check has not started yet. I don't know what to do. I am so worried.

JoshiS

Sep 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
09-06-2017
AOR Received.
24-07-2017
File Transfer...
26-08-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
No PPR ... as far as now..
No change in GC key-- BGC in progress
ECAS.. decision made
Congrats..when ur file was transferred

Resh_aru

May 12, 2017
Kerala
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
When did u receive aor2?Did u rescedule interview or they just sent it now?When i email Delhi immigration they mentioned that application was queued for interview and is currently awaiting its turn for scheduling.
HI
Even i received same reply for my enquiry too, on aug 25.
However on sept 18 i got AOR 2 and Sept 30 DM on ecas...
in GC KEY.. it says No interview required.

Totally confusing!!!!

Congrats..when ur file was transferred
APP filed.. feb 22
DM on sponsor side .. april
AOR 2.. sept 18
DM on PA side.. sept 30

Resh_aru

May 12, 2017
Kerala
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Hi Friend
My husband's visa office is ndvo.
His application was received on march 3. AOR2 was on june 23. And nothing after that. But when I listen to CIC's automated messages regarding his file. It says they need more documents to proceed but neither me nor my representative received any email from Delhi.. so I called CIC and the agent said the file is in the Delhi and CIC doesn't want anything. So I don't know what is happening. His background check has not started yet. I don't know what to do. I am so worried.
Did u send any email enquiry to Delhi?
And whats written in your GCKEY near " Review of Additional Documents" tab?

sandyJ

Jun 9, 2017
What is your AOR-2 date? When did you receive interview email? Thanks
June 23 is AOR2
And I got an email on September 5 saying we need an interview. I had inquired because there was a glitch on my file and that’s when they informed I need an interview

Reactions: steller